Womens Fat burner

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Hello ladies.
Im trying to get some information on some good fat burners for my g/f.
I wasnt sure if there are some work better that are specifically for women. Any advise or suggestions are appriciated. I was thinking something that she can take as soon as she wakes up that is fast asting so she can go running. Like many ppl it is hard for us to get up in the morning.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello ladies.
Im trying to get some information on some good fat burners for my g/f.
I wasnt sure if there are some work better that are specifically for women. Any advise or suggestions are appriciated. I was thinking something that she can take as soon as she wakes up that is fast asting so she can go running. Like many ppl it is hard for us to get up in the morning.
Any fat burner will work for her, provided that her diet and training are in order. There are no specific fat burners for men and women, and anything that works for a male is going to be effective for a female.

There are many fat burners out there. A few examples:
* Lean Xtreme
* Leviathan Reloaded
* Lipotrophin-AM/Lipotrophin-PM stack
* Hot-Rox Extreme
* REDuction-A.M./REDuction-P.M. stack
* RPM/Drive stack

Using a Growth Hormone booster (i.e. IGF-2) will also aid in losing fat.

Unless she's already relatively lean (i.e. <15% BF) and just wants to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I don't recommend using a fat burner though, since effects are not going to be that noticeable.

From what you are saying re when and how you want to use it (i.e. "something that she can take as soon as she wakes up that is fast acting so she can go running"), then you might just want to look for an ENERGY supplement. In that case I would recommend RPM; not only does this give great energy, but also has fat burning properties.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Caboose

Awards
My gf wants to know if T5s mess with the birth control pill?

I have no idea and I tried to find some info on goolge but nothing came up.

Thanks for your help

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My gf wants to know if T5s mess with the birth control pill?

I have no idea and I tried to find some info on goolge but nothing came up.

Thanks for your help

I would say that if its like T3 or T4 for thyroid then there is a good chance that it will. Birth control pills work by controlling hormone levels and anything that throws off the balance, even antiobiotics can change their ability to work.

gabriellost

Awards
RE

Really you have shared good information with all of us, many girls or women face this problem hope all the above information help them.

SHSUStudent

Awards
My gf and I are both going on a cut and just want a little extra help. She is very sensitive to stims so I've been waiting for DCP to become available - appears DCP might be gone for good, so exploring other options.

Nutra has a special on a stack of Lean Extreme + AlphaBurn for only $43. I know the Lean Extreme will not have a stim effect on her, but thinking the AlphaBurn might.

Have any of you ladies taken AlphaBurn and if so did you feel any stim effects? Also, do you feel this is an effective stack for her to lose a little extra weight?

She will be doing 20min HIIT cardio 5x/week and lifting 3x/week and diet will be low/moderate carbs, moderate fat, high protein.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My gf and I are both going on a cut and just want a little extra help. She is very sensitive to stims so I've been waiting for DCP to become available - appears DCP might be gone for good, so exploring other options.

Nutra has a special on a stack of Lean Extreme + AlphaBurn for only $43. I know the Lean Extreme will not have a stim effect on her, but thinking the AlphaBurn might.

Have any of you ladies taken AlphaBurn and if so did you feel any stim effects? Also, do you feel this is an effective stack for her to lose a little extra weight?

She will be doing 20min HIIT cardio 5x/week and lifting 3x/week and diet will be low/moderate carbs, moderate fat, high protein.

I take the same stack and have no stim issues with it. For some even the Alphaburn causes appetite suppresion.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
amphetalean is a pretty great time release one if she sensitive to stims!

DCP is great! if she cant find it, which most people cant anymore

ALRI Zero-Stim is good aswell and can be used with alphaburn and amphetalean

SHSUStudent

Awards
I take the same stack and have no stim issues with it. For some even the Alphaburn causes appetite suppresion.
Thank you for the feedback! I wanted to ask 2 more questions:

1) What kind of results did you have running the two? We both know that diet + lifting is key, just want a boost of sorts.

2) Do you think throwing TTA into the mix would be a good idea?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback! I wanted to ask 2 more questions:

1) What kind of results did you have running the two? We both know that diet + lifting is key, just want a boost of sorts.

2) Do you think throwing TTA into the mix would be a good idea?
I have had abs showing on no real diet for the last month. Although I train 5 days a week.

TTA would work well with it.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I have had abs showing on no real diet for the last month. Although I train 5 days a week.

TTA would work well with it.
I really appreciate the feedback!

Is there anything else you would recommend over the AlphaBurn/LeanXtreme/TTA?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No just a good clean diet and see how she feels on that first.

FitGuru

Awards
Some good info here! I'll have to try some of this stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
00A Supplements 4
cmw General Chat 4
Supplements 13
Supplements 10