Halo MASS

killfat

killfat

Awards
Thanks to Irish Cannon's help, I've cycled successfully 2x MMV2, I enjoyed it much. My leg press went from 360 to 720 in 2 months or so. Carb depletion and carb up and many other factors helped also but I'm satisfied w/my result. My biceps went from 11" to 13" and I'm just getting started. I've shredded and I'm feeling very good. Just curious if anyone has tried Halo Mass??? I was going to cycle Epistane or Furazadrol but a pro turned me on to Halo Mass and said it was the better of them. I will still cycle MMV2 because for me it worked, but I just wanted to try something new.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to Irish Cannon's help, I've cycled successfully 2x MMV2, I enjoyed it much. My leg press went from 360 to 720 in 2 months or so. Carb depletion and carb up and many other factors helped also but I'm satisfied w/my result. My biceps went from 11" to 13" and I'm just getting started. I've shredded and I'm feeling very good. Just curious if anyone has tried Halo Mass??? I was going to cycle Epistane or Furazadrol but a pro turned me on to Halo Mass and said it was the better of them. I will still cycle MMV2 because for me it worked, but I just wanted to try something new.
Halo Mass is a Halodrol-50 clone. Honestly, if you're going that route, I'd use Competitive Edge Labs' (CEL) product over that one. So you're looking for H-drol...P-Mag would be another one to look into. Here's their NP Link: http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/competitive-edge-labs/

I wouldn't recommend Epi for a female, so I think this is a much better route for you.

Keep in mind for the future that the LG Science's MMV3 is out now! Something to look into down the road if you liked MMV2 that much. :) - That's some incredible progress you made, and you obviously worked very hard. Nice job!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you just have started to workout or get in shape then these gains would commonly occur in general. When I see these before and after pics of people. I gained 20 lbs on project X ..Yeah any young kid starting out who had a good trainer can put on 50lbs in one year naturally ..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you just have started to workout or get in shape then these gains would commonly occur in general. When I see these before and after pics of people. I gained 20 lbs on project X ..Yeah any young kid starting out who had a good trainer can put on 50lbs in one year naturally ..
She never even gave you her past training experience. Why would you just assume she's new to lifting?

killfat

killfat

Awards
I'm not new to lifting though, just new to supps like this, the product coupled w/my intense training really worked. I like MMV2, I don't feel the buzz of being on anything but then my strength is unleashed. It's pretty awesome. Even when I took a month off of it, I feel that my gains happened mostly there. I know one gets pumped up and it's in your brain when you're on something that you will lift heavy but this kept working even when I was off of it and even during carb depletion and life is HARD during carb depletion. :)

killfat

killfat

Awards
Oh, IRISH, I have a question. I got for the future a bottle of MMV2 and it was the 135 XL sized bottle and I orginally have the 90xplo caps. The formula is slightly different. It's still the same deal right???? I'm in the middle of cycling it right now and had to buy this backup bottle because I was running out, so stupid question, do I continue to cycle the new bottle even if the form is a little different??? I have another week 2wk left before I rest and then start the the other brand and when I get back from the gym tonight, I'll read what you wrote and reply. Thanks for your help again !!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe you have MMV3. They're sublingual tablets, not capsules, correct?

killfat

killfat

Awards
Yes they are tablets and that's what threw me off. And then I flipped it over and the basic compound is there but the blend is a little different and MG. So, can I take this after I run out????? Back to Back???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they are tablets and that's what threw me off. And then I flipped it over and the basic compound is there but the blend is a little different and MG. So, can I take this after I run out????? Back to Back???
Ya. The compound is a little different but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Dissolve the tablet under your tongue. How many MMV2 are you currently taking? Due to MMV3's sublingual dosing you can take less of the compound and get the same results.

killfat

killfat

Awards
Ok I'm less hurried now that I'm back from the gym and have eaten. Thanks for sticking up for me earlier! My posts were a little scattered, I had one million things to do between getting off of work and going to the gym. Thank you for the info on Halo, I thought it was the same as Hdrol. I will look into this tonight. Thank you too for the Epistane tip, I had it in my hands and passed on it to run this cycle of MMv2. It was just such a smooth cycle, no sides at all and I went to 5 pills for the last week last time, before a workout. I sweat my teens and 20's away in about 45 min. That was a great feeling. I really like that product. When I switch to try the 4choryl, I have to have liver support right? I'm already on Milk Thistle and some other stuff, do I have to buy that insipid money pit of Cycle Support for 40bucks or can I ghetto it and just take what's in it that I already have???? That's me, ask a series of stupid questions and then try this stuff and disappear off the board and come back w/my results. :) I'm impressed w/my gains, I went also from overhead dumbell shoulder press from 30 to 45. The free weight barbell curl, that I killed. I went from 55 to 75. That I loved !!! I need to post a pic. Thank you in advance for my lengthy question :)

killfat

killfat

Awards
Ya. The compound is a little different but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Dissolve the tablet under your tongue. How many MMV2 are you currently taking? Due to MMV3's sublingual dosing you can take less of the compound and get the same results.
Right now I'm at 3 but max out at 5. So when I switch, should I just keep the rhythm the same?

killfat

killfat

Awards
Thank you Irish, I will not go above the 3 of the new one. And thanks Keeper. It was a b**** it was a lot of hard work. 6 days training since January. No injuries, no overtraining, just Rocky 1 through 4 all the way. Sans the one where he was acting like an ass and didn't want to train hard. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Irish, I will not go above the 3 of the new one. And thanks Keeper. It was a b**** it was a lot of hard work. 6 days training since January. No injuries, no overtraining, just Rocky 1 through 4 all the way. Sans the one where he was acting like an ass and didn't want to train hard. :)
Haha! Love the analogy.

killfat

killfat

Awards
HELLO METHYL MASTERDROL V3 !!!! Yes, that dose of 3 pills hit me like my very first idea FAST AND HARD!!! whew, that was an awesome 2 hour intense workout that followed. I think, I may have grunted like an animal. Pretty awesome stuff. Much more potent that V2, a lot more and it isn't the yohimbe in it, it was a different buzz. Great pumps, great workout.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HELLO METHYL MASTERDROL V3 !!!! Yes, that dose of 3 pills hit me like my very first idea FAST AND HARD!!! whew, that was an awesome 2 hour intense workout that followed. I think, I may have grunted like an animal. Pretty awesome stuff. Much more potent that V2, a lot more and it isn't the yohimbe in it, it was a different buzz. Great pumps, great workout.
Great to hear it! :thumbsup:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would run CEL Hdrol over the Halo mass any day

killfat

killfat

Awards
But why? If it's the same compound. Is this like that generic drug vs designer, wherein the designer has the extra coating?? or am I missing something else??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But why? If it's the same compound. Is this like that generic drug vs designer, wherein the designer has the extra coating?? or am I missing something else??
Just a more reputable company.

amicold

Awards
I ran it about two years ago it didn't feel anything like Halo to me. Just my experience.

killfat

killfat

Awards
I'm on day 3 of the halo mass cycle. It's hard to find the answer on this one, do I just continue 2 pills a day (50mg) throughout the 30days or do I increase like most males do?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 3 of the halo mass cycle. It's hard to find the answer on this one, do I just continue 2 pills a day (50mg) throughout the 30days or do I increase like most males do?
I would keep it at 50mg.

killfat

killfat

Awards
Thank you! This one is a lot different from mmv2-3. That v3 hits almost instantly. This one must one of those really slow into the 2nd week kind of deal.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! This one is a lot different from mmv2-3. That v3 hits almost instantly. This one must one of those really slow into the 2nd week kind of deal.
Yep. It's best ran for 6 weeks. Usually doesn't hit people until Week 2 or 3.

killfat

killfat

Awards
I posted this somewhere else too, sorry. My BP went up, buzzed my ears. I was taking stims w/this and I have since dropped the stims. The hard way right, I learned the hard way.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya this stuff is no joke. Don't be messing around. You're dosing quite high for a female.

killfat

killfat

Awards
I never thought to look that up and never ran across it when I did. But no stims w/this, now I know. I never did stims w/mmv2/3 because you can feel that. I can't feel this at all and this is why I did it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never thought to look that up and never ran across it when I did. But no stims w/this, now I know. I never did stims w/mmv2/3 because you can feel that. I can't feel this at all and this is why I did it.
I've never had a problem running stims with hormones, but some people can't, and obviously you're one of them. Be careful.

How's things going right now with it?

killfat

killfat

Awards
I wish I was your age! I didn't have probs before, but my pressure has a tendency to run that way at times anyway but I just didn't think of it when I took it because I just took Fast Twitch and yohimbe hcl w/it, I didn't think it was that big of a deal but I guess it didn't like it. To be totally safe, I have stopped my cycle and will resume in July. I feel like I ruined it anyway and so I will take some time off it and return to it w/out stims to really dial in. I am semi bummed out but after watching The Wrestler, I decided, I WILL WAIT, IT's OK, a few weeks is no big deal. I'll get some true before and after pics posted up. Thank you for asking!!!!!