Winstrol

miss242

Awards
New to the site and I may be posting in the wrong forum so if i am please direct me in the correct direction! I'm looking to lean and tone some, not to lose any weight. i'm 5'0 , 112 lbs. my boyfriend takes anabolic steriods, so i'm no stranger to being around them. I work out at least 5 days a wk, cardio and some light weights, and try to eat mostly protein and little carbs. I have a few girl friends who have taken/do take winstrol. Oral liquid form, they recommend taking 1/2 cc (50 mg strength so each dose is 25mg), monday and friday for 4-6 weeks. They are both very pleased with the results and i am wanting to try it also hoping it will help me see results better and faster. Any advice/opinions from experience would be greatly appreciated!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
New to the site and I may be posting in the wrong forum so if i am please direct me in the correct direction! I'm looking to lean and tone some, not to lose any weight. i'm 5'0 , 112 lbs. my boyfriend takes anabolic steriods, so i'm no stranger to being around them. I work out at least 5 days a wk, cardio and some light weights, and try to eat mostly protein and little carbs. I have a few girl friends who have taken/do take winstrol. Oral liquid form, they recommend taking 1/2 cc (50 mg strength so each dose is 25mg), monday and friday for 4-6 weeks. They are both very pleased with the results and i am wanting to try it also hoping it will help me see results better and faster. Any advice/opinions from experience would be greatly appreciated!
1. No such thing as "toning". "Toning is either a) losing fat, b) gaining muscle mass, or c) gaining muscle and losing fat together. You want to recomp; to do this your DIET is the most important factor!

2. For your goals you're gong the wrong way about training. Your cardio should be MINIMAL, and you should be lifting HEAVY weights (as heavy as you can), not LIGHT weights!

3. Your diet needs looking at. Carbohydrates are a very important part of the diet, especially for your goal and should not be "little".

4. Using hormonal products does not mean that you will see results better or faster. Everything else STILL needs to be right re diet and training. Before hormonals should even be considered a lot of other factors, such as age, training history, previous supplement use, etc., needs to be assessed.

5. Instead of turning to hormonals for a "quick fix", look at your diet and training and get that right. There are also other products that you can use to help you achieve your goals, such as testosterone/GH boosters.

Personally, all your goals can be achieved withOUT the use of hormonals. Although winni (and anavar) can be recommended for females who want to hormonals to take their physiques to the next level (i.e. competitors, etc.), it shouldn't be recommended for just anyone who wants "faster results" (i.e. the female who wants to get lean and sees someone who has everything else right using). You should do everything that you can NATURALLY. I would NOt recommend hormonal use for you, especially if you do not have your diet and training dialled in!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
For women to lose weight unless you are planing to compete at the national level or are some fitness model that is making money off her body I would recommend not geting into steroids. Focus more on nutrition and natural supplementation or even if you want to dable some clen or t3 at the least. Just because your BF takes steroids does not necessary knows what he is doing. If a guy takes more then 800-1000 mgs a week and still not getting results then they better look at traning and nutrition rather then more drugs.
I competed on 600 mgs a week and blew doors off guys that were on 1500 mgs because i relied on hard work and 90%/10% diets. 90% clean 10% junk.
SO end results is if your diet/traning is not incheck then do not use steroids for substition.