- 05-17-2009, 10:17 PM
my gf wants me to ask ya'll this.. shes 138 at 5'5''(we think) and she has big hips and belly pudge.. she diets and exercises.. sometimes she slips up and eats mexican for lunch at work but mainly stays on track.. what suppliments work best you ya'll and what main exercises for women helps reduce belly fat.
- 05-17-2009, 10:50 PM
New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight....
If the diet isn't right, then supplements should not be the focus (and unless she's already <15%BF, then she doesn't need any other suppelemnts aside from the basics).
The ONLY thing that helps ANYONE (male OR female) "reduce belly fat" is their diet.
"Dieting" is the wrong way to go about losing fat (and as you'll see, "cheating"/"slipping up" is NOT a bad thing, if done at the right time, and can actually HELP fat loss). Your diet should be a LIFESTYLE nutrition plan, not something used to lose the fat, and then eat as normal.
Exericise should be resistance focussed, and nto so much cardio.
Just read that post. It tells you everything you need to know.
- 05-18-2009, 08:12 AM
05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
05-26-2009, 08:39 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jablez in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
- By BxDoZa in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
- By Cupcakemafia in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
- By GENO0125 in forum PicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
- By Thaiwarrior26 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM