ADvice please

Davidlee

my gf wants me to ask ya'll this.. shes 138 at 5'5''(we think) and she has big hips and belly pudge.. she diets and exercises.. sometimes she slips up and eats mexican for lunch at work but mainly stays on track.. what suppliments work best you ya'll and what main exercises for women helps reduce belly fat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
my gf wants me to ask ya'll this.. shes 138 at 5'5''(we think) and she has big hips and belly pudge.. she diets and exercises.. sometimes she slips up and eats mexican for lunch at work but mainly stays on track.. what suppliments work best you ya'll and what main exercises for women helps reduce belly fat.
Read post #4 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/122489-new-forum-need.html.

If the diet isn't right, then supplements should not be the focus (and unless she's already <15%BF, then she doesn't need any other suppelemnts aside from the basics).

The ONLY thing that helps ANYONE (male OR female) "reduce belly fat" is their diet.

"Dieting" is the wrong way to go about losing fat (and as you'll see, "cheating"/"slipping up" is NOT a bad thing, if done at the right time, and can actually HELP fat loss). Your diet should be a LIFESTYLE nutrition plan, not something used to lose the fat, and then eat as normal.

Exericise should be resistance focussed, and nto so much cardio.

Just read that post. It tells you everything you need to know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would look at her sleeping patterns as well as her hormonal profile focusing on thyroid and adrenals. Majority of women in their 20-40's have some form of hormonal imbalnace which is usually induced by BC altering their thyroid functoning at the tissue level. Their blood levels look good, but they still have trouble losing weight despite eating properly. Once these are adjusted then weight loss resumes. Why do you think fitness and figure competitors love clen and t-3? Instead of self adminstering drugs get with good profession that deals with these things (I am located in North E USA). I am seeing to many women self experimenting looking for the fast way out end up permenatly screwing them selfs up from "gurus" on the internet. Be safe be smart and get proper evaluation. Looking for that quick fix will only end up with more long term damage.