GIRLS ONLY (shhh...) Great New Fem. Hygiene Product

keeper

Okay, this may not be of concern to you, but when I first started lifting In Feb, I was bothered by hygiene products. Tampons wanted to try press too low, and mini pads bunched up. (I know, ewwwww) I hated to miss time in the gym, so I did some searching and found an awesome product. Google "Instead Soft Cups." They totally internal and perfect. And no, I am not a rep... just glad for a good solution to my little problem.

seamonkeyx662

Awards
Hey a friend told me about these. I totally forgot all about it until I saw your post. I'm definetly going to look into these now. Any advice about where to get them?

keeper

I found them at Walgreens, but their website will list all retailers. They are so comfy you don't know it's there and they don't interfere with intimacy at all.

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
Wow I am confused. You can have sex with these on too?
so what happeneds when you take them out.. the cup is filled with blood?

keeper

Wow I am confused. You can have sex with these on too?
so what happeneds when you take them out.. the cup is filled with blood?
Their site explains it well, but yes to both questions. Sounds nasty, but it's not. I've never been able to tolerate pads (ick) and tampons wanted to push down when I lifted. This product is worry-free.

BMCLouzee

HA! I've heard of these. I can't take anything up my cooter. This is no exception, though I'm curious as to how it feels. I just double up on tight panties and use my super duper diaper pads. LOL. It's so bad when it comes to cardio. Makes me want to put a cork up there to stop the bleeding, but hell, atleast I know I'm not preggos.