anabolic pump

Shelly

Shelly

Awards
Hey everyone, just wondering if any of you ladies have taken anabolic pump and if so what did you think? thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone, just wondering if any of you ladies have taken anabolic pump and if so what did you think? thanks!
I haven't used Anabolic Pump. However, it's fine for females to use, and would provide effective results (provided it was being used properly and all else (i.e. diet and training) was correct).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm no woman, but personally found SLIN to be more effective than AP...Glycobol is out there now, too, but I haven't tried that.

If you like creatine, AppNut has their Neovar which is a creatine as well as a nutrient partitioner.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'm no woman, but personally found SLIN to be more effective than AP...Glycobol is out there now, too, but I haven't tried that.

If you like creatine, AppNut has their Neovar which is a creatine as well as a nutrient partitioner.
I've heard great things about glycobol.

Pippie

Pippie

Awards
I am currently using AP and it is awesome! You can eat more carbs and lose fat at the same time. I have noticed a difference in just 3 weeks.

I would DEFINATELY recommend it to any female!

Shelly

Shelly

Awards
Thanks everyone, decided to try it but had to abort after 2 days LOL Took it as it says, 15 mins before CHO meal but found made me jittery and on edge a bit (kinda weird feeling) and didnt feel in mood to work out which is quite unusual. I followed instructions exactly like it says, so I'v no idea what the reason is......my boyfriend started to take it at the same time and has no side affects at all but feels his workouts are much better so dont know what im doing wrong?

Pippie

Pippie

Awards
Thanks everyone, decided to try it but had to abort after 2 days LOL Took it as it says, 15 mins before CHO meal but found made me jittery and on edge a bit (kinda weird feeling) and didnt feel in mood to work out which is quite unusual. I followed instructions exactly like it says, so I'v no idea what the reason is......my boyfriend started to take it at the same time and has no side affects at all but feels his workouts are much better so dont know what im doing wrong?
How many grams of carbs did you have? Maybe you didn't have enough.

Shelly

Shelly

Awards
How many grams of carbs did you have? Maybe you didn't have enough.
I had a pre workout shake which contains whey and ground oats.Theres approx 100g of oats is about 60g of CHO so dont think its the carbs. (before you say anything i know a shake isnt ideal i normally eat raw but was under pressure so had a shake! )

Sounds like hypoglycaemia to me. Shelly, did you get a light-headed feeling too/feel faint at all?
Dont feel light-headed, its like im getting a sort of buzz off it LOL perfectly fine if i was going out at night but not during day ;-) feel jittery and lethargic but not faint at all...........maybe its just not for me and should try glycobol instead like was suggested,

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I had a pre workout shake which contains whey and ground oats.Theres approx 100g of oats is about 60g of CHO so dont think its the carbs. (before you say anything i know a shake isnt ideal i normally eat raw but was under pressure so had a shake! )

Dont feel light-headed, its like im getting a sort of buzz off it LOL perfectly fine if i was going out at night but not during day ;-) feel jittery and lethargic but not faint at all...........maybe its just not for me and should try glycobol instead like was suggested,
Andrew732 has said great things about Glycobol... Give the rest of your AP to your BF.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
My wife started AP a week ago and started PowerFULL this past Monday. She is a very competitive woman. For the last.....2.....3 weeks (I'm in school time runs together some for me) I've been training her at the local gym. I havent been holding back. Training her hardcore with no mercy and making sure the diet is clean and she's eating enough. I know its "early" on in her cycle but damn. She's made some big strength gains already. I dont know if it's the AP and PF or just the natural course of her working out and doing it balls to the wall. She max pressed on flat bench the other day........135 lbs. She's always been strong on bench. I was prompted to get her to do a max press b/c her regular set on bench went up 15 lbs (after the PF). Biceps are her weak point. She was even up 10 lbs on her curls. She was rather shocked to pick up the weights and say they were too light when we got to the curls. Since someone was asking about women and AP, I thought I'd throw that out there. We are taking measurements etc and watching her close thru the cycle. It should be an interesting cycle :) As a side note, I dont know if it is the AP or what, but she was getting VERY sore from our training and now that she's on the AP, she has suddenly become much less sore even though the intensity is the same.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife started AP a week ago and started PowerFULL this past Monday. She is a very competitive woman. For the last.....2.....3 weeks (I'm in school time runs together some for me) I've been training her at the local gym. I havent been holding back. Training her hardcore with no mercy and making sure the diet is clean and she's eating enough. I know its "early" on in her cycle but damn. She's made some big strength gains already. I dont know if it's the AP and PF or just the natural course of her working out and doing it balls to the wall. She max pressed on flat bench the other day........135 lbs. She's always been strong on bench. I was prompted to get her to do a max press b/c her regular set on bench went up 15 lbs (after the PF). Biceps are her weak point. She was even up 10 lbs on her curls. She was rather shocked to pick up the weights and say they were too light when we got to the curls. Since someone was asking about women and AP, I thought I'd throw that out there. We are taking measurements etc and watching her close thru the cycle. It should be an interesting cycle :) As a side note, I dont know if it is the AP or what, but she was getting VERY sore from our training and now that she's on the AP, she has suddenly become much less sore even though the intensity is the same.
Strength is most likely a natural progression. Some people using supplements also train harder and push themselves more than they would otherwise, and this could be a factor. Or the supplements are helping a little (which would be the case with the PowerFULL).

The decrease in DOMS is more likely due to PowerFULL, since it's a GH booster.

On that note, it's good to see that some women out there push themselves as hard as they can and aren't afraid of trying (or doing) heavy weights!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely remember PowerFULL cutting down on my recovery time. It's good stuff. Unfortunately I haven't seen too much from the recent batches of 1-carboxy I've tried, or their SuperSap. :dunno:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely remember PowerFULL cutting down on my recovery time. It's good stuff...
IGF-2 decreases my recovery time in a BIG way (one of the reasons that I love it so much).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 decreases my recovery time in a BIG way (one of the reasons that I love it so much).
I've never tried it, but would love to. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it further. I've often looked at purchasing it, but for some reason never have.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried it, but would love to. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it further. I've often looked at purchasing it, but for some reason never have.
It's well worth it, trust me.

See rep comment.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It's well worth it, trust me.

See rep comment.
1/2 serving NO shot gun by VPX
1 scoops of beverly international glutamine select
2,000 mgs of tyrosine
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1 tsp of potassium gluconate
2 grams of creatine CME

post workout
2 scoops of glutamine select
sip then eat meal in 15 -20 minutes

mix 16 oz in water then drink half then refil and sip on work out
TEll me what happens..

Clients are getting wacked out of their minds, breaking all personal records.
With no bloat. Only take on training days.

Off day ?I have them do 3-4 grams of lysine on empty stomach to prevent the inbalance of argine to lysine ratio ..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2 serving NO shot gun by VPX
1 scoops of beverly international glutamine select
2,000 mgs of tyrosine
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1 tsp of potassium gluconate
2 grams of creatine CME

post workout
2 scoops of glutamine select
sip then eat meal in 15 -20 minutes

mix 16 oz in water then drink half then refil and sip on work out
TEll me what happens..

Clients are getting wacked out of their minds, breaking all personal records.
With no bloat. Only take on training days.

Off day ?I have them do 3-4 grams of lysine on empty stomach to prevent the inbalance of argine to lysine ratio ..
Relevance of this post?

And I already have a good pre and post-training supplement regime thanks (I have a prewokout and creatine product; and although glutamine has not been shown to be conclusively effective for recovery, my protein powder contains it), one that produces far better results for me than this would!

As for breaking personal records, one can do that quite effectively withOUT supplements. And if they can ONLY do it whilst using supplements, then they're NOT pushing themselves hard enough in training.