trenbolone acetate for females?

beachblondeki

Awards
I was wondering since guys get such amazing results & I've read some women due to what would be the proper dosage for trenbolone acetate i'm 27 i'm looking to get lean out/ get muscle gains & my diet and workouts are fine just not cutting it want to see a more drastic change. I'm wondering if I would need to pair it up with primo or winny maybe both? Or should I just do the primo & winny?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Tren is a very strong androgen.. women should avoid it in my opinion, unless you want your voice a few octaves lower, facial hair, and not to mention what it could do to the female sex organ.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren is a very strong androgen.. women should avoid it in my opinion...
Listen to the man.

There are OTHER products that you can use to recomp the way you want withOUT turning to the hormonal route. For example a natural testosterone booster with a great nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimic product.

If you WERE determined to go the hormonal side, then either anavar or winni would be the ONLY advisable products (and then, only once you have built up a solid training base/history and had EVERYTHING ELSE RIGHT FIRST!!!)

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I know a few women who used tren, they liked it, i believe they went the DSMO route as the doses were real small. That is all the info i could tell you. I know women who love var, winny seems to be hit or miss since some women get bad sides, and Nandrolone Phenlypropionate was real popular as you could stop and have it out of your system quickly if you had problems.

I am not big on women and anabolics but people have their own choices to make. If you can't find any info on here and are dead set on anabolicms shoot me a pm, i think i still know some people on the net i can point you towards.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Yep, if you MUST use something, I'd bump var for women, and even then, at very small doses. Even some long-time male AAS users avoid Tren, as it comes with a lot more than muscle...lots of potential side-effects.

Luckily, there are a lot of other great pro-anabolic (non-hormonal) products out there. Many safer and still effective options that are also legal (if that matters).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, if you MUST use something, I'd bump var for women, and even then, at very small doses. Even some long-time male AAS users avoid Tren, as it comes with a lot more than muscle...lots of potential side-effects.
Yes. Dosing for a female is much lower than a male: 10-15mg/day; and the cycle length should also be shorter: ~4-5 weeks.

Luckily, there are a lot of other great pro-anabolic (non-hormonal) products out there. Many safer and still effective options that are also legal (if that matters).
Most definitely. There are awesome natural stacks available that aid in building muscle mass whilst keeping one relatively lean (i.e. IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped).

keeper

I've been searching hard for suppliments for women to accellerate muscle growth and definition. I've read about the sides with testosterone additives, and frankly, I'm confused about so much conflicting info. I have good (OCD) work ethic, but I'm not enjoying the little plateaus that come along. I have tried kre-alkaline, but it caused excessive fluid retention. I liked Jacked, but it lost it's effectivness after about a week. I'd appreciate any suggestions that are tried and true, especially regarding fat burners. I'm hungry for info.

I have good genetics in regard to frame and vascularity. I'm a good size at 5'4, 130 with 19%bf right now, but I'm aiming for 16%. I'm on weights for about 50 minutes a day 5-6 days per week followed by 40 minutes of cardio (treadmill and incline climber.) I eat clean about 85 percent of the time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been searching hard for suppliments for women to accellerate muscle growth and definition. I've read about the sides with testosterone additives, and frankly, I'm confused about so much conflicting info. I have good (OCD) work ethic, but I'm not enjoying the little plateaus that come along. I have tried kre-alkaline, but it caused excessive fluid retention. I liked Jacked, but it lost it's effectivness after about a week. I'd appreciate any suggestions that are tried and true, especially regarding fat burners. I'm hungry for info.

I have good genetics in regard to frame and vascularity. I'm a good size at 5'4, 130 with 19%bf right now, but I'm aiming for 16%. I'm on weights for about 50 minutes a day 5-6 days per week followed by 40 minutes of cardio (treadmill and incline climber.) I eat clean about 85 percent of the time.
There's plenty of NATURAL supplements that you can use withOUT going the hormonal route!!!

Do you want muscle growth or fat loss? Because it sounds like you want two things. And the key to achieving each of those goals successfully lies at the OPPOSITE ends of the DIET spectrum: Gaining muscle requires MORE than Maintenence calories, and losing fat requires LESS than Maintenance calories. Both can be managed at the same time, albeit slowly, by manipulating the diet just right (i.e. calorie cycling).

As for supplements that will aid with muscle growth, any natural testosterone booster will help. For example, Drive, IGF-2, Activate Xtreme, Divanol, PowerFULL, etc.

To get definition you first have to a) have the muscle there, and b) be lean enough to see the muscle.

Drive/RPM is a great definition/performance stack. Do some further reading on the products on the AN site: www.appnut.com.

You DON'T need a fat burner at 19% BF. If you're trying to LOSE fat, then your DIET is the KEY here; make sure that it's manipulated right. 5-6 days in the gym for that long is ok, but you wouldn't want to go much longer than that. And doing 40 minutes of cardio afterwards is UNnecessary, and just going to put your body into a further catabolic state.

If you're looking for supplements, look at getting the basics right first.

The basic staples:
* Creatine - Not sure how you got fluid retention on Kre-Alkalyn, since NOT having water retention is one of the BENEFITS of the product. If you have issues with not wanting water retention using a creatine product (although you're STILL going to get INTRacellular water (which is what you WANT - makes the muscles look full and aids in the pump) on ANY creatine product), then use one that does NOT have this effect (i.e. NeoVar Recomped and Cre-02).
* Multivitamin
* Good fats
* Protein powder
* BCAAs (unless you get them in your protein powder)

Fat burners, as I have stated throughout the forums, IMO, should NOT be used unless you're ALREADY pretty lean (i.e. <15% BF for a female) and wanting to lose that last 1-2% BF, and EVERYTHING else is RIGHT re diet and training and recovery, etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, thanks. My "beginning me" avatar sure SUCKS posted in the same screen shot as yours. But whose doesn't? Ha! Seriously, I appreciate your sharing that info. I am making progress but have a ways to go. An OCD work ethic helps but the fact that "it's a marathon, not a sprint" is frustrating. I'm determined. It's come to mean too much to me to slack off.

To answer your question, I want muscle definition, and less fat to hide it. I've started eating mostly protiens and low GI carbs in the last couple of weeks.
No worries.

If you want muscle definition, then, as I said, make sure that you HAVE the muscle there to look good when you're leaner. If you gain more muscle, then you will be able to get leaner faster, since having more muscle means that your body burns calories more effectively (i.e. high metabolism, etc.).

If you do things too fast re body goals then the chances of you keeping/maintaining your gains are slim. Nothing happens overnight. Taking the time to do things properly are worth the results.

Remember that too much exercise (or not enough food) is too much. When it comes to exercise LESS IS MORE (and far more effective).

I wouldn't go crazy on your nutrition. Make sure that you've got your diet right (if you look in a few threads here, you'll find my tips on diet (and they can be applied to anything, bar #1 - this changes depending on your goal); read them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about DCP? Is it worth the money?
What about DCP (completely different product than using something hormonal)? What would you be using it for?

I have yet to personally use DCP (actually start next week). However, from what I've read of it, it is a pretty decent product (and I wouldn't use something I didn't think would work and was worth purchasing).

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
What about DCP (completely different product than using something hormonal)? What would you be using it for?

I have yet to personally use DCP (actually start next week). However, from what I've read of it, it is a pretty decent product (and I wouldn't use something I didn't think would work and was worth purchasing).
How are you confused? These ladies are asking about what products are safe to use for body recomp...

MCTs have been shown to decrease body fat by increasing metabolism. Studies indicate increased LBM with use of MCTs as well.

It looks safe to me, I was curious about your opinion on it. I wasn't expecting such a defensive response though. :dunno:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you confused? These ladies are asking about what products are safe to use for body recomp...

MCTs have been shown to decrease body fat by increasing metabolism. Studies indicate increased LBM with use of MCTs as well.

It looks safe to me, I was curious about your opinion on it. I wasn't expecting such a defensive response though. :dunno:
I'm NOT confused; I asked because you mentioned a NON-hormonal product in a thread where they are asking about HORMONAL products.

As for "recomping" products, there are definitely effective NATURAL ones available.

Yes, DCP IS safe (because it is NOT hormonal).

I canNOT give an opinion on it because I have not personally used it. My response was not defensive at all; you read too much into things.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am not really a BIG fan of people using hormonal products too early on especially strong ones like tren. I feel alot of people women and men can get where they want with natural supps and hard work and diet. IF your competing whether on stage or in sports where you are up against other people who are hormonally helped then yes it might be a decision you want to make.

As for DCP my wife loved it and I had good results. she is currently using slim x and lean fx stack and is loving it

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP is safe for fat loss and an increase in endurance.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tren comes with sides very quickly.

Anavar is the safest with primo being behind it. However they all come with sides that you will live with forever. This is from personal experience.

Unless you are competing or representing a company or have a good reason to use it I think it should be left alone. You can gain plenty of muscle with a high protein diet and good training, my trainer is a pro trainer who has never touched the stuff and she looks awesome. She is also in her mid 40's and still can gain muscle.

samadhismiles

Awards
even anavar will cause some androgenic effects. I would be extremely cautious about mucking around with hormones if you liked your feminine features.

But, ladies in the know, what about IGF for women? Is it safe? I assume it is, right?

Tren sounds just about the most horrible choice a woman could latch onto.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'm NOT confused; I asked because you mentioned a NON-hormonal product in a thread where they are asking about HORMONAL products.

As for "recomping" products, there are definitely effective NATURAL ones available.

Yes, DCP IS safe (because it is NOT hormonal).

I canNOT give an opinion on it because I have not personally used it. My response was not defensive at all; you read too much into things.
If you read your own posts below, you'll see that you yourself promoted the non-hormonal route. Forgive me for delving into these matters. :wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But, ladies in the know, what about IGF for women? Is it safe? I assume it is, right?
If you are referring to Insulin-Like Growth Factors (IGF-1), then you're still messing with things hormonal, and I would advise against. You can never assume that anything hormonal is "safe" (as there are always risks involved).

However, if you're referring to IGF-2 (by Applied Nutriceuticals), then yes, THAT IS safe, as it is an entirely NATURAL product. In fact, IMO, it's the best recomp product out there. I have been using it for a long time, and I made awesome gains on it.

If you read your own posts below, you'll see that you yourself promoted the non-hormonal route. Forgive me for delving into these matters. :wave2:
Yes I did. And I see why you mentioned it then. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

samadhismiles

Awards
I'm talking about IGF-1, the stuff we inject 40-50ug PWO. Its some great stuff.

do you just suspect it would cause androgenic effects or do you have a good reason to believe so? Really, the most it does is increase the insulin effect PWO so the nutrients are shuttled quicker.

I can't get my head around the mechanism that would underpin masculization with IGF use. Can you think about it a little more and help us understand? I suspect it would be a safe drug for females to supplement with.

samadhismiles

Awards
also, I hear 5-10mg anavar tossed around and also very low doses of primobolan. I guess this is for very advanced female athletes though. Both of these drugs have a high anabolic ratio compared to androgenic effects. Still though they are somewhat androgenic.

I can't wait for a drug that is completely anabolic with NO androgenic effects. I am not a huge fan of the gnarly black hair sprouting out on my body from running test.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm talking about IGF-1, the stuff we inject 40-50ug PWO. Its some great stuff.

do you just suspect it would cause androgenic effects or do you have a good reason to believe so? Really, the most it does is increase the insulin effect PWO so the nutrients are shuttled quicker.

I can't get my head around the mechanism that would underpin masculization with IGF use. Can you think about it a little more and help us understand? I suspect it would be a safe drug for females to supplement with.
First, IGFs (IGF-1 is just ONE of them) are growth-promoting proteins and do not "increase the insulin effect"; they only uptake AMINO ACIDS and SULFUR from the blood, whereas insulin uptakes EVERYthing (Marieb, 2004). IGF-1 is only 6% as potent as Insulin (Guler, Zapf & Froesch, 1987).

Second, injecting IGFs have a role in NEGATIVE Growth Hormone (GH)feedback (Tannenbaum, Guyda & Posner, 1983). This means that increasing IGF-1 beyond the body's natural physiological levels would inhibit GH secretion. Since GH is what determines a female's muscle growth and leanness (Kraemer & Ratamess, 2005), then this would be a NEGATIVE thing for females.

Third, there is no physiological reason why IGF-1 would cause masculinization in a female, since it does NOT affect Testosterone levels. However, for the reason mentioned above, is why I would not advise female usage of it.

also, I hear 5-10mg anavar tossed around and also very low doses of primobolan. I guess this is for very advanced female athletes though. Both of these drugs have a high anabolic ratio compared to androgenic effects. Still though they are somewhat androgenic.

I can't wait for a drug that is completely anabolic with NO androgenic effects. I am not a huge fan of the gnarly black hair sprouting out on my body from running test.
I highly doubt that you're going to get a "drug" that has NO androgenic effects for females! Even Anavar (being the mildest) STILL has effects.

samadhismiles

Awards
yes, I doubt it too, but one can never know what will be developed in the years to come. What about myostatin inhibition? Do you have an opinion on this use for females? I know these types of drugs are still being developed and its hard to say exactly how well they will go.

My experience with IGF is that it provides INCREDIBLE pumps and you can literally feel any nutrients you take in almost immediately go to your muscles...its like super-feeding your muscles (crude way to put it I know). Also fat just melts off with that stuff (even trying to eat above maintenance its almost impossible to keep fat on).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, I doubt it too, but one can never know what will be developed in the years to come. What about myostatin inhibition? Do you have an opinion on this use for females? I know these types of drugs are still being developed and its hard to say exactly how well they will go.

My experience with IGF is that it provides INCREDIBLE pumps and you can literally feel any nutrients you take in almost immediately go to your muscles...its like super-feeding your muscles (crude way to put it I know). Also fat just melts off with that stuff (even trying to eat above maintenance its almost impossible to keep fat on).
Re myostatin inhibition: I have not yet formed an opinion.

As for your experience with IGF. Just remember that you are a male, and hormonally males and females ARE different, and using the same hormonal products ARE going to affect a female DIFFERENTLY than they will a male.

Please bear in mind that although I believe that there is a time and place for hormonal use (i.e. males, older than 26-27 years, whose nutrition is right, with a solid training history, and have maximized their natural potential, wanting to go that bit further), I am a strong advocate for NATURAL supplementation and maximizing one's potential naturally first.

I am ambivalent re females and hormonal use (HRT aside, since it is serves an entirely different purpose), and although females DO use such substances, I would not recommend it (and the ones that generally ask re hormonal use on the forums have neither their nutrition or training right, nor enough knowledge about either OR supplements to use such compounds)!

As Christine said:
Unless you are competing or representing a company or have a good reason to use it I think it should be left alone. You can gain plenty of muscle with a high protein diet and good training, my trainer is a pro trainer who has never touched the stuff and she looks awesome. She is also in her mid 40's and still can gain muscle.