spawn, tren250, xtreme tren?????

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
I am a 30 year old woman and I want to take a prohormone. I am unsure of which one to take with the least side effects. Any ideas??????

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning to compete or what is the reason behind it? I would avoid it....

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
I am trying to lean out and gain muscle...I would like to do a figure competition next year. I understand the side effects, but I am unsure of which one to take.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm... well if it is your first show in a figure competition I assume you are going to do a smaller local one first? I would avoid the pro hormones as a female.

If you are wanting to lean out go for an ephedrine (bronkaid)/ caffiene stack along with cardio and a solid diet. This well diminish possible lean muscle loss while burning fat.

as for muscle gain... Workout hard, eat a proper bulking diet.

You may want to look into what the judges look for in your particular fitness compeition. for instance the largest muscle bellies are not always the winners, usually the competitors with the most seperation, conditioning, and striation.

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
basically I am trying to find out if I did take one, what are the products that women are taking, without having the side effects of a man. I understand what you are saying and I already eat clean, take fat burners, pre-workout, creatine, powerfull (usp labs) and have a solid workout program. I just want to know what some women are doing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
basically I am trying to find out if I did take one, what are the products that women are taking, without having the side effects of a man. I understand what you are saying and I already eat clean, take fat burners, pre-workout, creatine, powerfull (usp labs) and have a solid workout program. I just want to know what some women are doing.
ah well PM crader about that. She will tell you and point you in the right direction. Just be weary, those effects are irrevisible and from what I have read is that the only way to know what effect it will have on you is to try it. If that is a risk you are willing to take talk to crader she will help you out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a 30 year old woman and I want to take a prohormone. I am unsure of which one to take with the least side effects. Any ideas??????
I advise against females using PH/DS/steroids. And if you're not sure/haven't done very thorough research into everything about it, then definitely not.

I am trying to lean out and gain muscle...I would like to do a figure competition next year. I understand the side effects, but I am unsure of which one to take.
You can lean out and gain muscle withOUT using hormonal products! Most of it is in your DIET!!! And training appropriately and recovering sufficiently are also important.

If you WERE going to use anything hormonal, your training history (i.e. how long you've been training, and type of training), supplement history, knowledge, goals, etc. would all need to be taken into account.

But, as I (and Austin said), your goals can all be achieved withOUT such 'assistance'.

Almost any PH/DS/steroid that you take will have some virilisation effects. The 'mildest' hormonal for a female would be Anavar. As a female you would dose much lower than a male: 10-15mg/day; and run a cycle for a lot less. Christine, aka crader, is the best person to talk to about this.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
all the PHs out are going to give you manly side effects. Winztrol would have been nice for you since it is a precursor to winstrol, but it is banned. i would def avoid spawn and tren. maybe check out hdrol, it is a precursor to oral turnibol and the germans used to give their soldiers oral turnibol, men and women soldiers as well as men and women athletes. Dont take my word for it though, do some research.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
all the PHs out are going to give you manly side effects. Winztrol would have been nice for you since it is a precursor to winstrol, but it is banned. i would def avoid spawn and tren. maybe check out hdrol, it is a precursor to oral turnibol and the germans used to give their soldiers oral turnibol, men and women soldiers as well as men and women athletes. Dont take my word for it though, do some research.
xtreme tren is probably one of the best things for a female to take, if she were to 100% take a DS.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
xtreme tren is probably one of the best things for a female to take, if she were to 100% take a DS.
I would have to completely disagree, its the harshest of the prohormones in my opinion, from what I am hearing epistane is the best choice for women or anavar, but with the cost of anavar epi is supposedely the way to go.

Extreme tren turns me into the devil, I cant control my anger, my moods, my aggression, but.... out of all of them, I gain the most on tren.

Not trying to offend anyone, I just think dienelone precursors are for more advanced users.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ps though.... roids and women dont equal a pretty outcome.

play safe!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
epistane ELIMINATES estrogen. she is a woman and i immagine she must want some of her natural estrogen levels to maintain woman ness. a PH like HDROL souldnt eliminate estrogen although it supposedly does not convert into estrogen, and its not very androgenic. hdrol can be used for cutting or bulking if i am correct

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do agree, Im simply saying that from what ive read epi is the one for women, research i guarantee u see the same info. Lots of women doing epi. but ive also seen some doing tren too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I do agree, Im simply saying that from what ive read epi is the one for women, research i guarantee u see the same info. Lots of women doing epi. but ive also seen some doing tren too.
see I have read the opposite. I read the xtreme tren is the best for a woman. It just depends where you go I guess. and yes the low dosed anavar as well

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
var OT and low dose hdrol best for women they are hardly androgenic, probably the hormones with the lowest androgenic activity. thats what a woman should look for IF she chooses hormones,

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
furazadrol
epistane

those would be my choices for the ladies

of course low dosed

those are the only 2 products I have heard of the ladies running

as the others have said you can do this with good diet and training

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
everything I have been reading and researching says women are running tren in some form. It seems to be less androgenic. I have tren 250, but have access to other PH's. I could take a hdrol but I don't think I want to take epistane. The tren I was going to run for a week and see how I felt. I was wasn't going to dose at high levels, start with one a day and see how I respond.

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
nothing recent all from last summer. i could post them but i have lost another 15 lbs since then. i am 5'4" 140 lbs (steady), my chest is 37", waist 29", navel 31", thigh 17.5", bicep 10".

killfat

killfat

Awards
I was going to start a thread but will comment here. I just finished my 4 week cycle of Methyl Masterdrol V2 with great success. I had zero sides. I did get their famous advertised 'muscle hardness' and also nice strength gains. I ran this w/a Lipo6 fat stack of CLA, Hoodia, Chromium and ate squeaky clean. Gains and fat loss. I started with 2 caps and throughout the cycle ended with 4 caps all taken 30 min prior to workout. This worked for me, I don't know if it will work for you.

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
I started my cycle of Tren 250 today. I am starting with one a day before my workout for the first week. As long as there are little to no side effects I will increase the dose every other day to 2 day for a week, then see how I am. If little to no side effects, 2 a day for the rest of my cycle. I will post on my progress, workouts, weights, measurements, supplements. We will see what happens.

Posted from my mobile device.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good Luck and keep us posted.
I started my cycle of Tren 250 today. I am starting with one a day before my workout for the first week. As long as there are little to no side effects I will increase the dose every other day to 2 day for a week, then see how I am. If little to no side effects, 2 a day for the rest of my cycle. I will post on my progress, workouts, weights, measurements, supplements. We will see what happens.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. Just because it doesn't aromatise, does not make it an AI.

I can't post links yet, so I'll PM you some info.
5a reduceds steroids lower e2 levels.

hardcorellc

hardcorellc

Awards
Today was the first day of lifting, chest and triceps. I haven't gone heavy in 6 months.

Incline bench - 85 lbs. 10 reps 3 sets
Incline dumbell press - 30 lbs. 10 reps 3 sets
Flat bench - 95 lbs. 8 reps 3 sets
Flat dumbell press - 35 lbs. 8 reps 3 sets
Decline bench - 70 lbs. 3 sets
Flat fly - 25 lbs. 8 reps 3 sets
Overhead cable extension 40 lbs. 12 reps 3 sets
Lying dumbell extensions 10 lbs 10 reps 3 sets, super set close grip press 45 lbs. 12 reps 3 sets.

Not bad for my first heavy day in months, I'll see how I do over the next few weeks.
Supplements:
Opti-Women Multi
Chromium Picolinate
L-Lysine
L-Glutamine
BCAA
Osteo-BiFlex
Powerfull
M5 or NOzero
D4 Thermal Shock
T7 Extreme
L2 Extreme
Dymatize Whey Double Chocolate Fudge, Cyto Whey Cookies & Cream, ON Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6