Herbal test boosters (diesel test 2010)

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Are the test booster products safe for women to use. Would Diesel Test 2010 and Sunami be too much for a women? Are their potential side's? Would it help combat some of the sides of the birth control pill? I am just curious as i don't have much knowledge in this area. My GF works out pretty hard would it help her in the gym as well. From what i understand they increase free test which helps libido. I am not sure as how it can be potentially dangerous as no hormones are ingested. I am mainly concerned of sides and how it would work with BC. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are the test booster products safe for women to use. Would Diesel Test 2010 and Sunami be too much for a women? Are their potential side's? Would it help combat some of the sides of the birth control pill? I am just curious as i don't have much knowledge in this area. My GF works out pretty hard would it help her in the gym as well. From what i understand they increase free test which helps libido. I am not sure as how it can be potentially dangerous as no hormones are ingested. I am mainly concerned of sides and how it would work with BC. Thanks.
NATURAL testosterone boosters are generally fine for females to use. The potential sides include acne, terrible mood swings, and increased blood flow (which can affect the period). As for how they affect birth control would depend on the individual products; I know that anything with nettle root decreases the effectiveness of BC, but you'd be best off asking a rep for any company whose products you are interested in this question.

As for whether or not it a natural testosterone booster would help her in the gym depends on HOW she trains and what she's training for. It also depends on other factors such as diet and recovery and other supplementation; if the other components are not correctly in place then it may have little or no effects.

As for combating the sides of the BC pill; it would depend on WHAT BC pill your girlfriend was on and what sides she was experiencing (they are not all the same).

Libido in a female is not increased simply because of an increase in free testosterone; there are many other factors involved.

Instead of looking at such supplements for your girlfriend, get her sorted with the basic staples first:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Good Fats
* Protein Powder
* BCAA's (many protein powders have these in)

Natural testosterone boosters are not really dangerous for females to use (I use them all the time; but then I also know WHY I am using them, and they have a purpose in my supplementation regime). So long as the female knows HOW to use them and WHY she's using them. Someone who has no knowledge of supplementation and uses such products is a fool, as is anyone who has no knowledge and recommends such products. Anyone who has no knowledge in an area, especially supplementation, should NOT be making recommendations or giving such advice to others.

If you're looking for something to "help your girlfriend in the gym", then there are other supplements out there (ONCE you have the basic staples sorted), such as ginseng, ginseng, glucuronolactone, and Ultima.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answer, but why does it have to come with a sermon. You don't know the first thing about me. This is one of the reasons i hate posting on this board. My main concern was here libido issues. I think she is coming off the pill, not sure, but i was trying to figure out a supp regimen that would benefit her without sides. The staples are all covered, her diet is much better than mine. She eats mostely organic and doesn't eat meat. She is very cuatious about what she puts in here body, unlike myself, lol. So i am trying to read, and get opinions, as much as i can.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
jcp2...I'd double check with Chuck but I know a few women have run Sunami with good success...I believe TripDog's girlfriend ran it for a while if I remember right...His only complaint was she got super bitchy...hahaha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the answer, but why does it have to come with a sermon. You don't know the first thing about me. This is one of the reasons i hate posting on this board. My main concern was here libido issues. I think she is coming off the pill, not sure, but i was trying to figure out a supp regimen that would benefit her without sides. The staples are all covered, her diet is much better than mine. She eats mostely organic and doesn't eat meat. She is very cuatious about what she puts in here body, unlike myself, lol. So i am trying to read, and get opinions, as much as i can.
No worries (and there was no "sermon", just common sense).

There are MANY supplement regimes that would be of benefit without sides. If you're so concerned with her libido, then something like Drive (a natural testosterone booster) would increase it. Another supplement that would definitely be beneficial IN AND OUT of the gym is IGF-2 (and since it's Human Growth Hormone and NOT Testosterone that dictates a female's muscle mass gains and leanness, then this would possibly be a better product to use all-round).

If she eats "most organic and doesn't eat meat" then make sure that she's getting enough protein.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
No worries (and there was no "sermon", just common sense).

There are MANY supplement regimes that would be of benefit without sides. If you're so concerned with her libido, then something like Drive (a natural testosterone booster) would increase it. Another supplement that would definitely be beneficial IN AND OUT of the gym is IGF-2 (and since it's Human Growth Hormone and NOT Testosterone that dictates a female's muscle mass gains and leanness, then this would possibly be a better product to use all-round).

If she eats "most organic and doesn't eat meat" then make sure that she's getting enough protein.
Protein is the tough one, lol. Thanks for the advice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein is the tough one, lol. Thanks for the advice.
If she's not eating enough protein then she won't get the results she wants re muscle mass (and could potentially lose what muscle she DOES have). A protein powder may be useful here, to ensure that she gets enough. LG Sciences make Lipotropic protein, which is a gemma protein (i.e. "vegetarian") found in plants, instead of whey protein; she may be ok with.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
I believe some of the ingredients in sunami, not sure about DT... I looked up the herbs and what they are used for when I took sunami a while back but a few I remember were used for both female and males to help with fertility and reproduction... So yeah, It would help in that area as well. Not sure about how much it would do for ganing muscle though.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I believe some of the ingredients in sunami, not sure about DT... I looked up the herbs and what they are used for when I took sunami a while back but a few I remember were used for both female and males to help with fertility and reproduction... So yeah, It would help in that area as well. Not sure about how much it would do for ganing muscle though.
Thanks Tone, i am little concerned about it affecting her BC. I can't seem to find any concrete info on any of it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Tone, i am little concerned about it affecting her BC. I can't seem to find any concrete info on any of it.
The Sunami will most likely render her BC ineffective, as it contains Nettle Root.

If unsure about any particular product, then PM one of the company's reps and ask; they should be able to tell you.

killfat

killfat

Awards
Call me whatever, but this whole how it affects birth control question from men. Please. Use condoms and take the responsibility on yourself. I mean, you want your woman not only to prevent a pregnancy while on a pill used solely for your convenience and then on top of that be able to take a crapload of supplements to get her a hot body and ??? I don't get it. Seemingly intelligent women are giving responses on how to accomplish this. No one has thought of "Put a rubber on and let her stack whatever she decides on" ???? You can't have everything. She's already taking something that for some comes with side effects and you want to stack more stuff that could cancel that out and give her additional side effects. ???? This is actually a sermon. I hope it works.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Call me whatever, but this whole how it affects birth control question from men. Please. Use condoms and take the responsibility on yourself. I mean, you want your woman not only to prevent a pregnancy while on a pill used solely for your convenience and then on top of that be able to take a crapload of supplements to get her a hot body and ??? I don't get it. Seemingly intelligent women are giving responses on how to accomplish this. No one has thought of "Put a rubber on and let her stack whatever she decides on" ???? You can't have everything. She's already taking something that for some comes with side effects and you want to stack more stuff that could cancel that out and give her additional side effects. ???? This is actually a sermon. I hope it works.
Why are you posting on a thread when you have absolutely nothing to add. She is on BC due to medical reasons, always has been since she was young (she is now 32)and asked to see if thier was something that could help her with the problems associated with it. Not sure why i am explaining myself to you. Now do me a favor and run along.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Could a woman use a very very low dose of ATD? Along with a low dose of a product to boost her free test? To help build lean muscle? Of course diet and training are paramount. But in addition to an excellent diet, good basic supp regimen, and training program.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could a woman use a very very low dose of ATD? Along with a low dose of a product to boost her free test? To help build lean muscle? Of course diet and training are paramount. But in addition to an excellent diet, good basic supp regimen, and training program.
I wouldn't recommend females using an ATD; there is no guarantee that it will increase her testosterone (although it may just decrease estrogen). Using a testosterone booster (or a stack of several) should be enough.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply. That is what wondering if it would be beneficial to lower estrogen a bit or not?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for reply. That is what wondering if it would be beneficial to lower estrogen a bit or not?
Decreasing estrogen in a female is not necessarily going to help her gain muscle or lose fat any better than at the body's normal physiological levels (and can lead to rstrogen rebound). It would end up affecting her hormonal balance, menstrual cycle, potentially causing her to experience menopausal symptoms, etc. (i.e. not healthy).

Females should avoid using any ATD/AI products, because they can lead to serious estrogen rebound and badly affect their hormone levels.