Prime/Powerfull

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have any of you ladies used either of these?
I have used neither. But there are no issues with females using these products.

Although I have not used PowerFULL, I HAVE used IGF-2 (for a long time): Both the original and recomped formulations. IGF-2 is a similar product; both are HGH/testosterone boosters and NEITHER are HORMONAL products. IGF-2 is an AWESOME product. Great for gaining muscle mass and strength, whilst staying lean! Definitely one of the top natural products!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
I have used neither. But there are no issues with females using these products.

Although I have not used PowerFULL, I HAVE used IGF-2 (for a long time): Both the original and recomped formulations. IGF-2 is a similar product; both are HGH/testosterone boosters and NEITHER are HORMONAL products. IGF-2 is an AWESOME product. Great for gaining muscle mass and strength, whilst staying lean! Definitely one of the top natural products!
agreed igf-2 is very good. Powerfull is also a great product from usplabs to get get back to homestasis. Prime I heard great results with. Good luck.

Pippie

Pippie

Awards
I am using Prime and Powerfull with amazing results. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

UKStrength

Hey I think I recognise you from BB.com :) Welcome to AM!

I can vouch for IGF-2, just started using it and already feeling it's effects, I think it would be a great addition to your current regime.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using Prime and Powerfull with amazing results. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!
Thank you for the kind feedback.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
Ok, so heres a dumb question....... :D My wife is wanting to try PowerFull and AP. As a woman, how are you dosing it (PF)? Just like the bottle says? Less? More? She has finally started going to the gym with me and training VERY hardcore :D Loving it but she wants to go at with more zeal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so heres a dumb question....... :D My wife is wanting to try PowerFull and AP. As a woman, how are you dosing it (PF)? Just like the bottle says? Less? More? She has finally started going to the gym with me and training VERY hardcore :D Loving it but she wants to go at with more zeal.
With both PowerFULL and Anabolic Pump a female would dose as recommended on the label.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
Thanks. Wasnt sure. It took FOREVER but I have finally convinced her that she needs to do LESS cardio, MORE weight training. Funny b/c she did not want to give up her cardio (she did a ton of it) but now that I've gotten her to the gym with me, she is hardcore! The woman amazes me. I think its HOT :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Wasnt sure. It took FOREVER but I have finally convinced her that she needs to do LESS cardio, MORE weight training. Funny b/c she did not want to give up her cardio (she did a ton of it) but now that I've gotten her to the gym with me, she is hardcore! The woman amazes me. I think its HOT :)
Yeah well, it depends on what she was doing the cardio FOR. If she was an endurance athlete, then I can understand why, since it's a necessity. However, if she was just doing it to try and look good, etc., then it's NOT necessary at all, and the resistance training will do far MORE for her. There's no reason why she can't do cardio for 20 minutes 3-4 times a week though, just to maintain her cardiovascular fitness.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
She is keeping the cardio. Back in the day, she was an athlete. For a woman, she can put on some lean mass. her legs are amazing....and sexy :) But about 3 years ago, she was diagnosed with an autoimmune dz. Treatment consisted of daily prednisone in high dose. She was on high dose a year, started the taper and had a relapse, went back to max dose and taperd again. She held off the weight until the very end of the taper and it came on with a vengance. She got so depressed for a while she just did nothing. I wouldn't push it, no point. When she was ready, she started dieting hard and cardio like mad. Dropped a significant amount of her weight but then hit a brick wall. Upped her cardio, to no avail. Our gym was recently bought out and the new owner cut all the cardio classes she attended. She still does 20-40mins of cardio 3x a week but shes weight training now as well and that is the mainstay. Cardio is just supplemental. I just hope this works for her. She's already threatened to kick my ass if she just bulks up lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She is keeping the cardio. Back in the day, she was an athlete...She still does 20-40mins of cardio 3x a week but shes weight training now as well and that is the mainstay. Cardio is just supplemental. I just hope this works for her. She's already threatened to kick my ass if she just bulks up lol.
It's hard for a female to "bulk up", and she sure as hell won't if she's NOT EATING for it (which sounds like she's not); she just has to be careful that she's eating enough, so that she doesn't LOSE the muscle.