Pro or Bars

killfat

killfat

Awards
If this topic has been raised and I'm just taking up bandwith; I'm sorry. I will be cycling Anavar in the summer but before I do, I have to beat a dead horse with the prohormone thing.

Is it detrimental for a female to take a prohormone, moreso than the real deal?

I've looked into Oxyguno and some other brands but am innundated with information and mixed reviews. If I were to get into a prohormone, which one would have less masculinization effects and would I cycle it 2 weeks instead of a full 6 week cycle?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would never recommend any hormones to women, but since you ask, I'll offer what I think...

Obviously you're going to want to stick to mild compounds, and no, most of the OTC hormones are no different than the illegal ones. The three I would look into are...

MMV2
H-drol
Furazadrol

I've actually heard of some women taking very low doses of Superdrol and doing well with it. I guess they break the capsule open and cut the powder in fourths...2.5mg doses.

As for the duration, I don't know too much about that for females. I just know you want to keep the dose relatively low. Again, I don't condone female use of hormones.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this topic has been raised and I'm just taking up bandwith; I'm sorry. I will be cycling Anavar in the summer but before I do, I have to beat a dead horse with the prohormone thing.

Is it detrimental for a female to take a prohormone, moreso than the real deal?

I've looked into Oxyguno and some other brands but am innundated with information and mixed reviews. If I were to get into a prohormone, which one would have less masculinization effects and would I cycle it 2 weeks instead of a full 6 week cycle?
As with Scott, I would NOT recommend females using hormonal products at all!!!

Anavar would probably be the only one that I would recommend if a female was DETERMINED to go ahead with a cycle.

Christine (aka crader) would be the woman to talk to about this.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As with Scott, I would NOT recommend females using hormonal products at all!!!

Anavar would probably be the only one that I would recommend if a female was DETERMINED to go ahead with a cycle.

Christine (aka crader) would be the woman to talk to about this.
Yep, definitely talk to Crader about it. Var and Winny are really the only orals I've seen women using, Var being the better choice.

killfat

killfat

Awards
Thanks everyone, that's all I needed to know. I've been bombarded w/pro ads and wasn't sure which was the lesser evil. Anavar is what I'll cycle in the summer.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
ph's on women would be one bad idea because you never know what or how much you are getting. they could change the powder source or something and you never know what the hell is in the supplement or the supplement could be like the whole epistane fiasco halfway through the bottle.

killfat

killfat

Awards
That was another one of my worries too. What I was actually buying. I changed my 6x week cardio for 3x a week and added 3x a week intense soccer training in the field. So a good half and half. Unpredictable interval and set cardio. That should help. The heaviest I can barbell curl right now is going on 65. Doing both things of cutting and building is difficult but I've gotten some great strenght. I just need to cut to get that definition before I cycle Anavar and dial in. I'm doing about 180g protein daily with near 130gr carbs. Under 1,400 calories. I'm thinking of boiled egg whiting it for 3 days straight. My diet already is pretty clean but I might have to get squeaky to get what I want.

Sorry I got off topic a bit!

I was going to post a pic but have to meet the requirements first.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If legality was ever an issue, MMV2 is very similar to Oxandrolone (Var). Both are mild, DHT hormones...MMV2 is actually converted to Stanolone in your body. Much less expensive than Var, as well.

But again, Var is great, and if legality isn't an issue, go for it. I guess women don't have to worry about the price-issue as much as men. Don't females usually only take about 5mg/day?

killfat

killfat

Awards
Legality is an issue to an extent. I don't really see too many people bring this up but my father for his entire lifetime has been a weightlifter of the Clint Eastwood, no drugs, all brute earned muscle. Strict diet and now near 67 he can still bench well over 200 w/out any assist. So I have him forever telling me it's diet and discipline and to make an educated decision about prohormones and steroids. Mainly I think because I'm female, he feels that I'd jack myself up w/it all. I'm going to get bloodwork done just to put myself at ease and if I get a green light, I'll cycle Anavar. I've read about the MMV2 and that along w/that oxymongo??or something like that is what I read would be good for a female to take so I will research that even more now if it presents itself as a good possibility. I'm mainly concerned w/my internal organs. You're right price isn't an issue at all because of the dose and the quantity. Thanks for the insight, I will read about MMV2 tonight.

killfat

killfat

Awards
My update, I went to the dr. Had my blood tested to check my kidney's, I only have one functioning. He said if I had two, then the anavar wouldn't be a problem because it is mild. He said it wasn't worth the risk. He's a very cool old guy and wasn't freaked out about the anabolic at all. He just looked it over and said I could but that it just wasn't worth it. So I was crushed but he looked over the MMV2 and thank you Irish Cannon for suggesting it, and he said that was no problem. He kept calling it a protein supplement though. He said those are no problem to take. So, I will be taking MMv2 next month and note my progress.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My update, I went to the dr. Had my blood tested to check my kidney's, I only have one functioning. He said if I had two, then the anavar wouldn't be a problem because it is mild. He said it wasn't worth the risk. He's a very cool old guy and wasn't freaked out about the anabolic at all. He just looked it over and said I could but that it just wasn't worth it. So I was crushed but he looked over the MMV2 and thank you Irish Cannon for suggesting it, and he said that was no problem. He kept calling it a protein supplement though. He said those are no problem to take. So, I will be taking MMv2 next month and note my progress.
Definitely not a protein supplement, but it IS mild! Haha. Hope you enjoy it! :) - I'd love to be kept up to date on the results you have. I haven't seen a female run it before.

killfat

killfat

Awards
I bought the MMV2 after work, ready for next month. I got it though in a package, a bottle of Slin came with it. It's Slin 60 caps and I don't need that. I opened it in my excitement of the MM, but then read it and it's something I feel I don't need. I don't want to waste it, so I'll have to unload it somewhere like ioffer or something.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought the MMV2 after work, ready for next month. I got it though in a package, a bottle of Slin came with it. It's Slin 60 caps and I don't need that. I opened it in my excitement of the MM, but then read it and it's something I feel I don't need. I don't want to waste it, so I'll have to unload it somewhere like ioffer or something.
I don't quite understand what happened...You ordered MMV2 and were given SLIN?

killfat

killfat

Awards
No, it came in a two pack deal. They had a few two pack deals, the Slin is a sample bottle it reads but it's a good 60caps. They came shrinkwrapped but not w/the soft pliable plastic, they came sealed in that government plastic that's hard to rip. The Vitamin Shoppe had it, they had it behind glass in some special case w/all the rest of the high end supps. They had others packaged this way. I paid a little less than $50 and got the Slin w/it as a freebie. I opened both but then read the Slin and decided no on it.

killfat

killfat

Awards
I read my post and it sounded vague to me even. I bought MMV2 and got a free 60cap bottle of Slin with it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
killfat

killfat

Awards
Thank you for the dosage on that one but on the MMV2, I take 30 minutes before workout and I take?? The label reads 2-4 pills throughout the day. So I'm assuming the hit would be to start with 2 before the workout? Or more? Since we're guessing on how i'd react to it, do I start low and build it?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the dosage on that one but on the MMV2, I take 30 minutes before workout and I take?? The label reads 2-4 pills throughout the day. So I'm assuming the hit would be to start with 2 before the workout? Or more? Since we're guessing on how i'd react to it, do I start low and build it?
I'd just go with two pre-wo and stick to that. As a female, you should definitely keep the dose lower. On off days, split it one in the morning and another early afternoon.

If you workout late, take the pills earlier. I'd also recommend taking them with food or fat containing meals. I actually think it's better to take them at least an hour pre-workout.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
prohormones=toxic awful ****. anavar=safe, effective. you pick

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
prohormones=toxic awful ****. anavar=safe, effective. you pick
That's totally false. You can't group all prohormones together. Don't go spewing lies all over the forum.

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
That's totally false. You can't group all prohormones together. Don't go spewing lies all over the forum.
True brotha. Prohormones can be greatly benificial if used responsibly. Blanket statements like that just misinform those who know nothing about ph/ps and need solid information to get started if they so choose.

:rant: