- 03-11-2010, 03:33 PM
TELL HER TO GET ON PARAGARD. It's an IUD, no hormones, and takes minutes to insert by a health care professional and last 12 years. I was on the shot and pills and I had ZERO desire for sex. I got it last month and although my periods are heavy again, I think I can get back to my normal self pre-hormones. I'm still ****ed up as my boyfriend can attest, but I think I should be normal in no time.
- 05-12-2013, 08:25 PM
- 04-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Has anyone tried the b/c Alyacen (generic for Necon)? When I went to my doctor I requested the pill that was least likely to make me retain water, gain weight or enlarge my cup size. Although I haven't had those side effects, I don't feel that I'm leaning out like I could or want to. I weight train 3x a week, swim laps and have upped my HIIT's to 5x a week. Also trying different ways to get my diet even more in check.
Just wondering if anyone has had experience on this b/c and if it could be keeping me from leaning out.
04-19-2014, 06:31 PM
04-24-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm also a big advocate of non-hormonal BC. Paraguard is brilliant (copper IUD) and the best solution. Weight gain is just one of the horrid side effects of administering exogenous estrogen. Hint: There's a reason that female BB take things like Tamoxifen and Arimidex to dial in for a show.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:34 AM
- By tnubs in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:15 AM
- By jomi822 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:52 PM
- By Tie in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-2006, 11:16 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2004, 04:05 PM