Birth Control

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. BMCLouzee

TELL HER TO GET ON PARAGARD. It's an IUD, no hormones, and takes minutes to insert by a health care professional and last 12 years. I was on the shot and pills and I had ZERO desire for sex. I got it last month and although my periods are heavy again, I think I can get back to my normal self pre-hormones. I'm still ****ed up as my boyfriend can attest, but I think I should be normal in no time.

2. my wife doesnt, my girlfriend does
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

3. Has anyone tried the b/c Alyacen (generic for Necon)? When I went to my doctor I requested the pill that was least likely to make me retain water, gain weight or enlarge my cup size. Although I haven't had those side effects, I don't feel that I'm leaning out like I could or want to. I weight train 3x a week, swim laps and have upped my HIIT's to 5x a week. Also trying different ways to get my diet even more in check.

Just wondering if anyone has had experience on this b/c and if it could be keeping me from leaning out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by katygirl429 View Post
    Has anyone tried the b/c Alyacen (generic for Necon)? When I went to my doctor I requested the pill that was least likely to make me retain water, gain weight or enlarge my cup size. Although I haven't had those side effects, I don't feel that I'm leaning out like I could or want to. I weight train 3x a week, swim laps and have upped my HIIT's to 5x a week. Also trying different ways to get my diet even more in check.

Just wondering if anyone has had experience on this b/c and if it could be keeping me from leaning out.
    Birth control is not going to prevent you from leaning out. Retaining water and gaining weight happen to those who don't have their nutrition and/or training in check when using the pill. Trust me, I was using it last year and made NO difference whatsoever to my ability to get or stay lean (and in fact, was my leanest when was in the latter months of using it!) That said, everyone is different, so may have slightly different experiences with, but it shouldn't affect your ability to lean out!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. I'm also a big advocate of non-hormonal BC. Paraguard is brilliant (copper IUD) and the best solution. Weight gain is just one of the horrid side effects of administering exogenous estrogen. Hint: There's a reason that female BB take things like Tamoxifen and Arimidex to dial in for a show.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Male Birth Control
    By zombiemuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:34 AM
  2. clen and birth control?
    By tnubs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:15 AM
  3. Male birth control?