more pictures

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Negged for "tool-like" behavior.

    I think its negged for being a tool. ;D

    No such thing as tool- like ;D

    he's a tool or he's not and its obvious he is


  2. I think the kid has paid his penance

    btw Cellardude, who is that F-O-X in your avi?
    •   
       


  3. Funny how all the men came straight to a thread talking about female photos... You know you all were hoping to see some!

    lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Funny how all the men came straight to a thread talking about female photos... You know you all were hoping to see some!

    lol


  5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I think the kid has paid his penance
    i agree

  6. LMAO the unniest thread I ever read. Wow dude I must say you really got it handed down when you asked for photos hahaha. Go like flex.com or like search girls of BSN hahaha I would take some of their advice and might want to start a new profile and maybe not ask for questions like that lol.

  7. i do not understand why any of you are talking to this guy like he is a scumbag. Don't get all high and mighty.

    oh yeah and the chick that has winnie the pooh as her picture, no one would be jerkin it to your fat ass anyway. lose about 60-70 pounds and then maybe Ill give it a tug.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    oh yeah and the chick that has winnie the pooh as her picture, no one would be jerkin it to your fat ass anyway. lose about 60-70 pounds and then maybe Ill give it a tug.
    She is a he..still wanting to give it a tug?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    She is a he..still wanting to give it a tug?
    damn you are right. He must be a **** cuz his posts sound like a chicks big time. All sensetive and bichy. he mentions people jerking off to his pictures. Definetely a weird thing to say for a dude.

  10. hahahahahhahahahahahahah
    •   
       

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Was going thru some old pictures...
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:57 AM
  2. The Best Pictures EVER
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 01:58 AM
  3. New Pictures
    By mixedup in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. new pictures
    By arnold76 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 07:50 AM
Log in
Log in