need some guidance
- 12-09-2008, 07:07 PM
- 12-09-2008, 09:03 PM
I've said my part. MC416 can do as she likes from here. OUT.
12-09-2008, 09:09 PM
12-09-2008, 09:16 PM
12-09-2008, 09:17 PM
one last thing... at what point do you guys believe someone is no longer a beginner in the gym? i guess it depends on the individual and how constant they keep at it? if you were to train heavily for years, and then not for, say, a year, would you come back and start as a beginner again?
12-09-2008, 09:19 PM
12-09-2008, 09:40 PM
let me ask you two questions if i may.
1 what time of day do you work out?
2 what does a normal days food intake look like?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Muscledad in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2009, 07:09 AM
- By Coachjj3 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
- By fromkrypton in forum NutraplanetReplies: 76Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:18 PM
- By CaponeCEO in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2007, 06:35 PM
- By cassiusclay in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2007, 11:22 AM