help my fiance loose fat

bobjones601

Awards
a little background here: she was in great shape when we first met. she got prescribed an anti anxiety pill, it mad here blow up like a balloon, mainly because of lack of energy, and increased appetite(side affects from prescription pill) after she got off the pills she had put on a good 60-80 lbs. i have been working with her for a while but it seems she has hit a plateau. it has been very hard for her to lose the weight. at one point she was doing cardio and weights twice a day, she was eating extremely clean.
less than 6 grams of fat per meal, and less than 9 grams of carbs per meal, and 30 or more grams of protein per meal and didn't lose anything for 3 weeks. she has lost a total of 40-50 lbs. but still needs to get 10-20 off to get back to were she was and it has been 5 years of struggling for her. she has to fight for every ounce. me if i work out for 3 days my pants fit better.
i feel so sorry for her. is there anything you can recommend. any supplements.? at this point she up for anything legal or not?

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
What is her current diet like? Full macro count for the day, is she doing any refeeds? How much cardio is she doing? How much exercising is she doing?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little background here: she was in great shape when we first met. she got prescribed an anti anxiety pill, it mad here blow up like a balloon, mainly because of lack of energy, and increased appetite(side affects from prescription pill) after she got off the pills she had put on a good 60-80 lbs. i have been working with her for a while but it seems she has hit a plateau. it has been very hard for her to lose the weight. at one point she was doing cardio and weights twice a day, she was eating extremely clean.
less than 6 grams of fat per meal, and less than 9 grams of carbs per meal, and 30 or more grams of protein per meal and didn't lose anything for 3 weeks. she has lost a total of 40-50 lbs. but still needs to get 10-20 off to get back to were she was and it has been 5 years of struggling for her. she has to fight for every ounce. me if i work out for 3 days my pants fit better.
i feel so sorry for her. is there anything you can recommend. any supplements.? at this point she up for anything legal or not?
Sounds like she was not eating enough and exercising too much.

Don't look for a supplement. Get her to eat more. Shock her metabolsim. Get her diet right, since, even though you say she eats clean, she's still not eating PROPERLY.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like she was not eating enough and exercising too much.

Don't look for a supplement. Get her to eat more. Shock her metabolsim. Get her diet right, since, even though you say she eats clean, she's still not eating PROPERLY.
Yup, she can eat clean and exercise, but she must also be sure not to eat too little, or exercise too much(Ya, there is such a thing :( )

Slowly up how much she is eating(still clean) and I think you'll start seeing more results :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is she getting a weekly carb up meal? You can go that low with carbs if you are using healthy fats. However you have to do one meal a week with a healthy carb up to keep her metabolism going.

Cardio can be a double edged sword. If you do too much it can actually impede progress. 3-4 times a week at 30 min is usually good if you are not competing. Weight lifting is always good 4-5 days a week 45 min is good.

Post some more info for us.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
absolutely. that carb/cal up meal once (i do twice) a week resets metabolism. fatloss seems to STOP without it for me.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
The carb up/refeed day basically restarts the metabolism. At the basis of things the body is more willing to shift itself into a state of adding in fat because it's a survival tactic.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
get her to eat every hour to every 1.5 hours have them be small meals with small carbs and calories more protein is good if you have it, start this 20-30 mins upon waking so for instance grab a bagel have her eat a quarter of it every hour or so have her put like cheese lettuce turkey w.e you want on it. it keeps her metabolism going cuz she keeps eating she wont notice that her body is responding to this for atleast 2-3days. then come around like 2 or 3pm have her eat an actual meal then 2 hours later eat a smaller meal around like 5 or 6 then have her start eating very small amount of food about 2 hours from then and it should be around like 8ish so if she is gunna attempt to be in bed to sleep say 10 thats perfect dont let her eat 2 hours b4 she goes to bed, her body will burn off w.e she ate throughout the day while sleeping. i kno this sounds crazy and some may not agree with what im saying at all but its w.e works for you and i have personal experience with this diet i made for myself and lost 60lbs so dont tell me it doesnt work lol. im trying the diet i used on my girlfriend now cuz shes bit ching about losing weight so i told her fine ill help you and she is doing this diet i made and she has already lost 6lbs in a month and started to tone up a lil bit works out 2 times a week tuesday upper thursday lower body day and runs 2miles on those days, and goes for walks days she doesnt go to the gym. i kno she couldve lost more but she is extremely busy and considering she only wants like 15lbs goine id say shes doing a good job. if you need any more info just pm me man