Girls and Testosterone

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Will any supplements meant to change testosterone levels decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills for women?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That I can not answer with 100% certainty. I have an IUD in for birth control so I have no experience with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will any supplements meant to change testosterone levels decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills for women?
It will depend on the supplement. Something like Activate Extreme or Divanol will decrease the effectiveness of the pill (which is why they are not recommended for females; but they ARE safe for females to use).

I use natural testosterone boosters. But I am not concerned with effect on BC, etc...

You would have to query with the company of any testosterone boosters that you were interested in on any possible effects they would have on BC.

Islandgirl010

Awards
It will depend on the supplement. Something like Activate Extreme or Divanol will decrease the effectiveness of the pill (which is why they are not recommended for females; but they ARE safe for females to use).

I use natural testosterone boosters. But I am not concerned with effect on BC, etc...

You would have to query with the company of any testosterone boosters that you were interested in on any possible effects they would have on BC.
So are there any prohormones that are ok for woman to use? What about Epistane, does it decrease breast tissue in woman and is it a permanent thing?

I tried one (epi)and loved the gains I got in strength, size and also how it helped to decrease body fat. Thinking of doing another cycle but not sure what would be the safest with the least side effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are there any prohormones that are ok for woman to use? What about Epistane, does it decrease breast tissue in woman and is it a permanent thing?

I tried one (epi)and loved the gains I got in strength, size and also how it helped to decrease body fat. Thinking of doing another cycle but not sure what would be the safest with the least side effects.
No, prohormones/steroids are not ok for a female to use, and I would NEVER recommend a female doing so! ANY cycle is not really 'safe' and will give a female side effects (moreso than a male doing a cycle).

As for decreasing breast tissue: Breasts are predominantly ADIPOSE tissue, and decreasing bodyfat WILL decrease breast size (unless you have implants). A reduction in breast size is NOT permanent if you regain bodyfat, but will depend on what body composition you are at.

You can get strength AND size gains, as well as lose bodyfat withOUT the use of steroids. I have done it, and continue to do it!

Why are you so hasty to go down this route? At 5'3" and only 52kg, this is completely UNnecessary. You actually have to eat HEAPS and work fcuking hard to make (and keep) gains. And as a personal trainer you should be SETTING AN EXAMPLE to your clients of what and what not to do, especially females!

Last edited:
Burgi

Burgi

Awards
Hello everyone!

Has anybody used Blue-Up?

Burgi

BignBad

Awards
Women who are overweight and have Metabolic Syndrome are often insulin resistant and insulin leads to a overly high androgen levels. This leads in turn to all kinds of nasty problems such as hair loss on the scalp, hair growth on the face, etc. Now why in the world would any woman want to risk that? My advice: stay natural!