I wish...

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I hate seeing girls at the gym doing curls with 5 pound dumbbells. I saw a girl today squatting with 2 two and half plates on each end. I think it's sexy when I see a girl really moving some serious weight. As long as it isn't more than me.:D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha ha ha

malou

malou

Awards
i tried to make my girl lift heavy weight 10 lbs 15 lbs all i kept hearing was nooooooooooooooo its too heavyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how about the 5 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase what can you do
go ahead get the five

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I laugh at those who lift really light weight. In my opinion its a waste of time. My attitude "Go Hard or Go Home"

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Girls lifting heavy is majorly hot..

I see a lady squatting some serious weight and I'm all like :jaw:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ha- yeah it kind of makes me mad when girls use the little 5 lbs. I hear all the time from girls, "I just don't want to get big and manly". You know what? I am a very feminine girl... I like nail polish, I like curling my hair, I like wearing skirts and, hell yeah, I like lifting dam heavy weights! Women don't have the capacity to get big and "manly" naturally. Drop the 5lb's and leave the gym... they aren't gonna make a noticeable difference and you look like a total wimp!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha- yeah it kind of makes me mad when girls use the little 5 lbs. I hear all the time from girls, "I just don't want to get big and manly". You know what? I am a very feminine girl... I like nail polish, I like curling my hair, I like wearing skirts and, hell yeah, I like lifting dam heavy weights! Women don't have the capacity to get big and "manly" naturally. Drop the 5lb's and leave the gym... they aren't gonna make a noticeable difference and you look like a total wimp!
Thank you!

This is what I try to tell any woman that asks me about weightlifting. It annoys the hell out of me because they ask for my advice, and then when I tell them this EXACT thing, they tell me I'm wrong.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
It's like they think if they actually pushed themselves and lifted some heavy weight they'd gain 50 pounds of muscle overnight.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's like they think if they actually pushed themselves and lifted some heavy weight they'd gain 50 pounds of muscle overnight.
Dude, have you seen what happens when they drink protein shakes that ARE for building muscle?! I mean for reals! Freakin' Hulk size and strength without all the gamma greenness.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only...

And that's my argument. I've been doing this since I was fifteen, currently twenty-one, and I'm still not that big. If I could gain weight the way they think they would if they lifted heavy, I'd be HUGE!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If only...

And that's my argument. I've been doing this since I was fifteen, currently twenty-one, and I'm still not that big. If I could gain weight the way they think they would if they lifted heavy, I'd be HUGE!
Seriously! It is ridiculous.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
If only...

Exactly,and you have testosterone on your side.

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
It drives me crazy too. On a daily basis I'm telling a female she won't get huge. All they have to do is look at me. I am not even close to being big.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i had my ex squatting 135 and it was sexy as hell! she just wanted to try the caddy's out. she was 5' 1" and 100lbs btw...to bad i had to put her down...:whip:

BMCLouzee

I spotted this girl at the gym on flat, incline, and decline bench press. She was doing the bar + 2.5-5 lb weights on either end and I can tell it's her first time doing it because she was kind of wobbly and barely doing 90 degrees. It's still nice to see a girl other than me doing bench though.

Currently my one rep max are:

Flat: 100 lbs Total
Incline: 100 lbs Total, tried doing 105, but nearly crapped myself.

I'd like to see more women lifting though. I can't tell if it's attractive when guys see me doing weights like that. It's not heavy lifting by any means, but still decent for being a girl. My boyfriend thinks it's cool and hopefully I can get one rep with a 45 on each side one day.