DHEA info

Dawnalee

Awards
Would like some feedback on how effective DHEA is and how long before an improvement is noticed. Also any info on or experience with 7-keto or 5-HTP? thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
5-htp is garbage, go with l-theanine and rhiodoala rosea(for libido), or even ashwagandha.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like some feedback on how effective DHEA is and how long before an improvement is noticed. Also any info on or experience with 7-keto or 5-HTP? thanks
Everyone reacts to things differently, which means that regardless of what someone else experiences, what YOU experience may be something totally different. The only way to know anything when it comes to your OWN body is to KNOW what the product is supposed to do, and try it for yourself, keeping an open mind and OBJECTIVE view, and see what happens.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered some 7-keto so i will let you know how it goes but as for 5-htp i have been using it for years, i have always got some in the draw.

each to there own. try to buy supps with single compounds. and take them on there own its the only way you will find out.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
check out 7-keto-dhea in topical. im assuming you are planning on weight loss? Also look into napalm by avant. try running the two together

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
jason267 Anabolics 22
Anabolics 9