DCP+LR doses?

kidracer69

Awards
Just ordered DCP and Leviathan Reloaded and was wondering what is a good dose to begin with for a 150lb female?

Thank you

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would dose the DCP at 2 in the am and 2 before training and 2 before dinner and 1 before bed. The Reloaded I would throw in during the first 2 DCP doses at 1 cap.

kidracer69

Awards
Is this constant until the bottle empties or is there a staggering down cycle?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I would dose the DCP at 2 in the am and 2 before training and 2 before dinner and 1 before bed. The Reloaded I would throw in during the first 2 DCP doses at 1 cap.
then i would follow this dosing but does it say take 1 or 2 LR a day? if 2 then throw the second one in before dinner time frame that way the fat burners are both working in your system before you ingest your dinner, and for losing weight its about your diet not about the supplements you take, so make sure diet is in check and have your workouts down and cardio and then these supps will help all of that by increasing the fat loss make sense?...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only problem for some with throwing Reloaded in before dinner is the stims. For some it is just too late to go to sleep on.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
oo well if the stimulant it too strong for you than dont do that cause stims never affected me to where i was awake and jittery kind of thing so i couldnt tell, but if you feel thats how its making you than i would suggest not doing that then.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oo well if the stimulant it too strong for you than dont do that cause stims never affected me to where i was awake and jittery kind of thing so i couldnt tell, but if you feel thats how its making you than i would suggest not doing that then.
I myself am virtually stim dead. I have stacked way too many stims together to feel any one in particular. However I don't know the OP's stim tolerance.

Now I do have problems staying asleep once I go to sleep but I'm usually so dead I go to sleep with no problem. Some nights though I do have the occasional issue with sleeping..

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
oo well thats not too bad i have trouble sleeping every night unless i was out drinking which is very rare, so instead i suffer i lay in bed for atleast 45mins-1hour every nite before sleepiness even sets in. recommendation cuz my sister is the same way she falls asleep but wakes up through out the nite, but then i recommended reading or watching an extremely boring tv show or movie and now she still wakes up in the middle of the night byt less frequent i think its because shes put into a relaxed mood where her body is just resting and then the mind rests and she just passes out maybe that will help ya neva know