Looking for a fatburning stack/supp for my girlfriend (competition)

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
My girlfriend is planning on competing in a figurecompetition in october. At the moment she is looking for a fatburner for that little extra. She isn't very responsive (don't know the right wordd, sorry) for fatburning supps. Even Hyperdrive doesn't make her feel all that different (I'm up and awake for more than 12 hours on that stuff).

Do you guys have any suggestions?

edit: is something like Leviathan even an option, since it boosts your test?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend is planning on competing in a figurecompetition in october. At the moment she is looking for a fatburner for that little extra. She isn't very responsive (don't know the right wordd, sorry) for fatburning supps. Even Hyperdrive doesn't make her feel all that different (I'm up and awake for more than 12 hours on that stuff).

I'm using the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack, and I'm competing in September (and October). This helps add lean muscle and lose fat at the same time...I'm not using a fatburner, per se, despite using Lipotrophin-PM (as I use this to enhance my sleep)...And you don't necessarily 'feel different' when taking 'fatburning' products, either...Hmmm, has she tried Hot-Rox Extreme (that works very well; but you also need a very STRONG stomach for that stuff)?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If shes taking any of the basic thermogenic fat burners, she definitely should "feel" something...Lipodrene, Lipo 6, Amp, etc...these are all good products....

holy

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what federation is she planning on competing in? I just read something about hot rox banned from INBF because of an ingredient so tell her to watch for that because not all over the counters are legal in all feds. I currently have my girlfriend on Napalm and Lipotrophin-PM. She is enjoying them and is about a week into them.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
what federation is she planning on competing in? I just read something about hot rox banned from INBF because of an ingredient so tell her to watch for that because not all over the counters are legal in all feds. I currently have my girlfriend on Napalm and Lipotrophin-PM. She is enjoying them and is about a week into them.

yep its banned all right so are the 7- ketos,

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yep its banned all right so are the 7- ketos,
i believe 7-keto was unbanned be certain feds. I was reading about it. cant remember which one though...it was the first time something has ever been banned, then unbanned. I was planning on using it as a topical for one of my preps for this summers shows and saw it. so i was like AWESOME!!

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
just check on the 7-ketos i think they reversed the ban

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
beat me to it
haha. yeah. im planning on running topical 7-keto-DHEA concurrent with some napalm and lipo derm. but not till later in the year. sounds pretty sweet huh?

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
yeah well its got all the clinical data to back it up I got some 100mg tabs in the mail. but creams are a lot more effective. what what was the % per ml ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I really dont know yet. havnt thought about it. Im planning on just buying a topical solution and home making it. i have no experiences with topical products yet...so it will be a first. I am about to run some napalm and lipo derm shortly first

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards

i got a suggestion. there is a fat burner made by cellucor called d4 thermal shock. now im not sensitive to fat burners etc, but i lost alot of weight within a three month period taking this product and doing hiit.....my girlfriend has seen some results on hit but never really stuck with taking it like directed. you can find it on the website. i doubt youll be able to find it anywhere else as far as supplement websites go or local shops. when a local shop has it another shop within 50 miles cant get it. just in the contract or w/e so just look it up. d4 thermal shock. did wonders for me. very good product with very good results.

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
I always use 2 different kinds of fat burners for contest prep. I use Lipotrophin A.M. in the morning and in the afternoon I split my dose of Redline and take it at 2 different times.

Colton

Colton

Awards
i got a suggestion. there is a fat burner made by cellucor called d4 thermal shock. now im not sensitive to fat burners etc, but i lost alot of weight within a three month period taking this product and doing hiit.....my girlfriend has seen some results on hit but never really stuck with taking it like directed. you can find it on the website. i doubt youll be able to find it anywhere else as far as supplement websites go or local shops. when a local shop has it another shop within 50 miles cant get it. just in the contract or w/e so just look it up. d4 thermal shock. did wonders for me. very good product with very good results.
i agree. i used Cellucor's D4 Thermal shock and it was the best fatburner i have ever used. pretty strong tho. but tell her to give it a shot. i know if you call the cellcor number they can hook you up with samples.

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
Looking at the name, I presume it's a thermal right? I was looking for something with some musclebuilding also.

I decided to go for the leviathan/dcp stack. But DCP is out of stock everywhere? :think:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at the name, I presume it's a thermal right? I was looking for something with some musclebuilding also.

I decided to go for the leviathan/dcp stack. But DCP is out of stock everywhere? :think:
Go for SNS' RK/TTA stack along with Leviathan Reloaded and Ephedrine.