Mental and Texas' Wired BBing show!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well i apologize to the women/girls of the board for having to be reminded to have a womens division.
Crader popped in over there and reminded me.
SO...
If you would like to participate all we need is for you to head over to the
Company Promo Section
Make a post saying your AM id and that you want in.

Also, would you rather have a BBing type division or general Fitness/Figure?

Either way you all are more than welcome to join in.

Peace.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL you are forgiven. I think a general figure or most improved would give you the best chance of filling the spots. That would be a broad spectrum division that would include everyone.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
LOL you are forgiven. I think a general figure or most improved would give you the best chance of filling the spots. That would be a broad spectrum division that would include everyone.
Well the only thing is...if you wanna do more of a recomp, then pics must be submited by Aug 25th.

If they just wanna sign up for the show/fitness part, the pics are not due until Feb 1st/2nd

If nothing else Crader...would you wanna judge if the womens division doesnt work out? Only 1 week Feb 1st-7th you have to look at the pics through Photobucket.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here to support u twitch. :thumbsup: Unlike that sexest crader...AHAHAHAHAHAHAH j/p hun. ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm here to support u twitch. :thumbsup: Unlike that sexest crader...AHAHAHAHAHAHAH j/p hun. ;)
haha TripD get you some! Go hit up the thread in the company promo section! You know you wanna. Youre a beaslty mofo.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
can i judge this one...:p
we were thinking different judges per class so some could join a weight to compete....but we dont have many people involved yet so right now no.

But since youre a creep, the pics will be available to all the members...the thread will be filled with company promos and banners and the competetors will just put in links to Photobucket.
Each class will have its own thread.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
takes one to know one...had to say it! good luck with this whole show, i really hope it takes off...great idea!

and i don't want to judge...just being a smart ass as i'm sure you gathered!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
takes one to know one...had to say it! good luck with this whole show, i really hope it takes off...great idea!

and i don't want to judge...just being a smart ass as i'm sure you gathered!
as usuall.
You better hope it DOESNT take off...me n you might be in the same class.....awwwww yeaaaa...
haha

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:bb3:...well sir...if i was you i'd hope i move up...:duel:
haha well maybe ill have to follow....ooooohhhhh.....
Its on!
(We shouldnt be doing this here, we're scaring the women/girls) would have made for some good action in the official thread...oh well)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you need to me to judge I can...Oh and Trip:rasp::whip::smite:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well we're not supposed to have reps as judges...
I wouldmake an exception for you since youre a woman and if your class doesnt take off then its only far you get to be involved somehow if you want.

EDIT: and no Trip is going to be IN the show...yea trip you better be.