Numbness in Hand?

smike319

Awards
Alright got a question relating to possible injury, thought maybe someone out there has expereinced this before and can give me some insight.
For the past 3 weeks I have been experincing complete numbness in my right hand (mainly at night but not always) which is also accompanied by some pain in my forearm area enough to wake me up multiple times thoughout the night. I noticed when I'm lifting, especially doing curls I get this pain in my forearm as soon as I release my grip from the barbell, but not during the lift when all of the weight is on my arms.
I called my doctor and she said it might be carple tunnel syndrome, and reccommended me to get a carpel tunnel splint. I'm no doctor, but I just don't think that's the deal. Hoping maybe someone has expierenced similar symptoms and can help me out with this, cause it's really starting to get annoying especially when I'm trying to go big and have to limit my volume because of this f/@#$* pain! I'm on my 6th and final week of a T1-Pro cycle and have been making very impressive gains, and I REFUSE to quit now that Iv'e come so far, bout 15lbs far!
Will be posting post cycle pics real soon......

Out!:D