Annual Training Summit

Phill

Phill

Awards
Just wanted to pass the news to you guys about our annual training Summit. Its going to be a good one and as well many of you as trainers might be interested in the CEU's . We will have 12 CEUs available from the ISSA for sure and I am getting the application together as we speak for the NCSA

Ill paste the email that just went out below.

Hey Team!

Last year, for the first time in 5 years, we weren't able to host our (now famous!) Annual Training Summit here in Phoenix, AZ. As it turns out, I was called away to Italy and England for client and seminar duties.

The good news is, the Annual Training Summit is back, but you've gotta act fast:

I'll keep this e-mail very brief, but for those of you who are planning to attend this year's event, the lineup will include Cassandra Forsythe, Rob "Fortress" Fortney, Dave Barr, Dr. Lonnie Lowery, Tim Larkin, Luiz DaSilva, Christopher Drummond, Joe Micela, Phil Stevens, Joe Marcit, and of course, yours truly.

This 2-day event takes place on October 18th & 19th. We've got two days worth of amazing presentations planned, and the venue couldn't be better- Velocity Sports in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona!

To assure yourself a seat, please call Julianne at 800-519-2492, or e-mail her at [email protected]. This year's event will be limited to 150 seats, so it's essential that you act on this right away.

Bonus: If you reserve your seat today, we'll also send you a FR-E CD: Experiments VS Experience: Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Nutrition: Get Straight Answers From A Scientist And A Competitor! (The Internet Talk-Show/Seminar Series With Dr. Lonnie Lowery And Rob "Fortress" Fortney)

Thanks, see you in Scottsdale!

- Charles

PS: We've dramatically reduced our attendance fees this year- you've got no excuse not to be there!

PSS: When you call Jules ask about how you can earn a free seat to the event!

Hope to see you there