Adkins Vs CKG
- 09-29-2003, 11:01 AM
- 09-29-2003, 11:24 AM
Are you refering to CKD? if so check C-K-D.com theres a lot of good info there. The best diet site out there.
- 09-29-2003, 11:27 AM
In all likelyhood atkins will result in sub-optimal muscle gains, as the insulin will be continuously suppressed. Atkins is good for fatloss though.
The purpose of the keto diets WITH carbs is to get insulin spikes and nutrient loading that comes with it, which results in a very anabolic state inside the muscle cell. Insulin is very potent that way. There are reasons to believe that these diets also train the muscle to increase its glycogen storage capacity, which of course results in a larger muscle.
09-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:38 AM
- By true_c in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:14 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:32 PM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:26 PM
- By MassMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM