Chad Waterbury

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Whats up all?

Just got done reading Muscle Revolution and decided that once I finish up my HST routine im going to give one of his WOs a try.

I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks on HST/CKD and I've decided to do a recomp for the next 4 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of the V-diet, and then another 4 weeks of either recomping or dieting ( not sure yet ).

Going to stack Act-X, 6oxo, and Lean X for my recomp - plus staples.

Diet is great ( ~2200-2400cal/day now but will be ~2800-2900 for recomp )

Im about 16-17% bf, about 207, and 5'7

Just wondering what you all think is the best CW routine for recomping? I know you typically dont change your weight training routine and its more diet but what has everyone had real success with?

I think its time to start putting some size back on :clean:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Whats up all?

Just got done reading Muscle Revolution and decided that once I finish up my HST routine im going to give one of his WOs a try.

I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks on HST/CKD and I've decided to do a recomp for the next 4 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of the V-diet, and then another 4 weeks of either recomping or dieting ( not sure yet ).

Going to stack Act-X, 6oxo, and Lean X for my recomp - plus staples.

Diet is great ( ~2200-2400cal/day now but will be ~2800-2900 for recomp )

Im about 16-17% bf, about 207, and 5'7

Just wondering what you all think is the best CW routine for recomping? I know you typically dont change your weight training routine and its more diet but what has everyone had real success with?

I think its time to start putting some size back on :clean:
I started Waterbury's TBT monday. I switched just a few exercises up based on my gym and place i workout. I have his TBT and all programs in an excel and pdf file. Ill try and figure out how to post it here.

thanks

Attachments

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hope that works for ya. There are 2 excel spreadsheets in the zip file. The first one is just all the workouts waterbury has. The second one is the same thing, but on the TBTentered tab, I changed up some of the exercises to my liking.

thanks