Side Delts with DC

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing DC training, and think that im not hitting my side delts enough.
Right now, Ive added side delt work (Lateral Raise Cybex machine/dumbell laterals/WG Upright Row depending on the day) to Bis/Legs day, but this probably is not good as im hitting shoulders in some way every other day.
I watched a youtube video of Jason Wojo doing a DC and he said he added a set of dumbell laterals to his Chest/Shoulders/Tris day after doing dumbell overhead press.

Which is better to do, or does anyone have better ideas?

EDIT: I was also wondering if anyone has tried doing a 2on -> 1off workout scheme, so i would get 4 or 5 days a week in the gym. I have the time, or at least i will over the summer, which isn't too far off, and want to know if this will work.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It is defintely better to do on on the same day but, make sure you keep it a straight set. Meaning just 1 set of 12-15 quality reps. As for the training scheme the 4times a week is for the more advanced that know their bodies more or for those who are using AAS in which enhances recovery time. So i would not think you would need to do that. I can barely do the 3 times a week because Im sore as hell all the time.