- 03-11-2008, 11:15 PM
- 03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
A good way to maintain muscle is to go heavier and reduce the reps. That gives the body a reason to keep the muscle, while at the same time cementing the gains.
If you want to increase endurance as well, I'd do a strength portion at the beginning of a workout, say 5x5, and then follow up with your endurance stuff. If you do JUST endurance you could likely lose muscle, but if you combine it with the strength it can help prevent muscle loss.
Similar Forum Threads
- By natedogg151 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2009, 12:06 PM
- By fooze in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2009, 07:51 PM
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2008, 01:04 PM
- By cassiusclay in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:31 AM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:20 AM