oVER WORKING OR JUST RIGHT

offr85

Awards
nEUTRISYSTEM DIET..AND I
WORKOUT SIX TIMES A WEEK ONE BODY PART A DAY..MINUS THROWING IN CALVES, FOREARMS TRAPS, AND NECK.. i GET MY CARDIO IN EVERYDAY WITH THE SWEAT SUIT, IF NOT A MILE, ITS NEVER LESS THAN HALF (always after the lifting). I DOUBT THIS IS OVER TRAINING BUT IF ANYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION, ID LOVE TO HEAR IT.

ALSO STACKING HYDROXYCUT, LEUKIC, AND LOTS OF EGGWHITE AND PROTEIN.

SOON I START GALKIC, LEUKIC, CREAKIC, xlEVOL (creatine), as well as the protein shack stack:

Eggwhite international
nitrotech
barleans greens
somba aqui- antioxad.
*at night im dropping the antioxident and the greens and replacing it with glutamine.
SOOO IM THINK IM PROPERLY NOURISHED..BUT ANY SUGGESTIONS HIT ME UP.

5 FT 5
250LB- AS OF THIS AFTERNOON

:squat:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would start hitting forearms and calves.Traps get hit pretty well indirectly.Muscletech is not the best choice of supps,but good job with xlevol I love it.It might be too much,but see what happens,it's a learning process to see what you can handle.I would prob got to five days a week,with cardio on training days,so you can truly have days off.You moght focus more on cardio at this point too.Then start hitting the weights harder once you get leaner.

offr85

Awards
I would start hitting forearms and calves.Traps get hit pretty well indirectly.Muscletech is not the best choice of supps,but good job with xlevol I love it.It might be too much,but see what happens,it's a learning process to see what you can handle.I would prob got to five days a week,with cardio on training days,so you can truly have days off.You moght focus more on cardio at this point too.Then start hitting the weights harder once you get leaner.
hahaha..ya i heard about the muscletech products not being so hot after i purchased them.. its cool. ill think of it as a warmup for a better stack.. its funny cuz i actually found out about xlevol throuh ur signature earlyer on.. u suggested it and i checked it out. so i guess i should be thanking you. i probably will take your advce about trying to cut weight, then hit it hard. so thanks for the info
CHRIS

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you like xlevol.I'm still loving the stuff.I never once feel wired or jittery or anything,but once i start working out,i'm ready to go so to speak.Theirs a definite obvious difference from using it.Performance and pump wise.

offr85

Awards
Let me know how you like xlevol.I'm still loving the stuff.I never once feel wired or jittery or anything,but once i start working out,i'm ready to go so to speak.Theirs a definite obvious difference from using it.Performance and pump wise.
for sure...i should be starting my stack monday..so ill be tellin u my results within a week or two...what also drew me to xlevol, is that it has no sugar in it. im trying to stay away from fats such as that soo it should workout perfect. but ill get at u
PEACE