I have an idea

Blindfaith

Awards
since it looks like this section is going to be lots of articles etc...i think we need to have another forum for just articles....this will make it so that there wont be 100 stickys before any actual questions or posts....what do you guys think???

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
There are a lot of stickies aye? But Chemo said he'd rather have 20 stickies of good info, than a forum full of repetitive info.

Not a bad suggestion though bro......Ill post this in the mod forum....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
good point
Ok, let me get your opinion.....

Would it be better to combine those stickies in to 1 sticky and call it something like "Training Styles" or do you think people would neglect to look in there? I could do it, but Id also have to delete several posts.

Inzah Dude

Awards

Would it be better to combine those stickies in to 1 sticky and call it something like "Training Styles" or do you think people would neglect to look in there? I could do it, but Id also have to delete several posts.
If you combined them all into 1 sticky, it would become too long and unorganized. I think the way it is set up is the best way, as long as you don't get too many stickies. But the amount there is right now it isn't bad. And there likely won't be too many more, cuz how many more training styles can you guys think of?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

If you combined them all into 1 sticky, it would become too long and unorganized. I think the way it is set up is the best way, as long as you don't get too many stickies. But the amount there is right now it isn't bad. And there likely won't be too many more, cuz how many more training styles can you guys think of?
Pretty good point.

Dr of Golf

Awards

Just my .02 cents ... I think making the one sticky like "Training Styles" would work well. I also think that the first post for that thread should list the various styles that are posted below it. Kinda like ....

1. Westside
2. Max-OT
3. H.I.T etc.......

Oh well, what do I know? :(

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like it the way it is so far, I like that I can see the various styles in separate stickies. I agree with Inzah, it may be a little too long if you combine too much, no? I guess it could work either way though.