Ken doll line

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
Does anyone know what I mean by the Ken Doll Line. It's this line on each side of our lower abbs that women seem to go nuts over. It's the line that leads to the crown jewels. :confused:Is there a way to train it or is this just based on how much fat one has on their mid-section?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'd actually rather have a really nice "Ken doll line" then having really cut abs. I'm weird I know. I think its because of low bodyfat%.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont do anything for direct ab or oblique work....yeah i know....well maybe once every 2-3 weeks and i still have it. I think you have it depending on how hot you are. so if youre hot then youll get it. Or if you suck in bed then you usually dont have it (except ron jeremy, actually he might even have it) lol. Could be genetic but most would agree its dependant on bf%

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know what I mean by the Ken Doll Line. It's this line on each side of our lower abbs that women seem to go nuts over. It's the line that leads to the crown jewels. :confused:Is there a way to train it or is this just based on how much fat one has on their mid-section?

Would you like this one?. I didn't know which one to pick, so I thought since it is close to spring I would pick this one,

Amazon.com: Barbie: Beach Ken Doll: Toys & Games

there ya go sweethart!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
train hard/proper diet

Is there a way to train it or is this just based on how much fat one has on their mid-section?
Training your abs hard, cardio(to burn the fat over the muscle), and proper diet. You can do all the ab work you want but if your bf% is too high you won't be able to see them.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have one. I had one before I even started. I think It's genetic. A famous rapper to be exact has it.Don't who his name though