40 greatest legs of all time training guide.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs are the bodybuilder's bodypart. They separate weekend warriors, contently pumping up bis and pecs, from those who want to transform their entire physique into a living work of art--whether classical or decidedly more abstract.

The 20 bodybuilders in our training guide are propelled by the 40 greatest legs of all time. Some made the list specifically because of phenomenal quadriceps, hamstrings or calves, even though other areas of their legs may not be worthy of best-of-the-best status.

The 20 bodybuilders are shown randomly, instead of by rank; though, for the record, Tom Platz (circa 1981) is our number-one pick. Any such list is subjective, and a few worthy men just missed our final cut, among them Nasser El Sonbaty, Mike Morris, Art Atwood and calf wranglers Danny Padilla and Chris Cook. Most--perhaps all--of the following champs were blessed with genetic propensities for forging lower-body muscle. Nonetheless, they each endured hundreds of torturous leg sessions to fulfill their potential. All of them have something to teach about leg training. Apply the lessons from the masters to your own workouts and get busy building your own pair of legendary legs.

the rest is found here: Wonder wheels: the 40 all-time greatest legs | Flex | Find Articles at BNET.com

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice post PistonPump - a motivating read!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was debating whether i should post everything here...wasnt sure so i just posted the intro and link. sound good?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Nice post......Just worked out my legs for the first time in 2 months and it was good!!! Have you seen trey brewer's legs those things are absolutely massive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah trey brewer has huge upper legs but a lil unproportional if you ask me. Huge tho!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i want to throw up just seeing tom platzs routine on paper. it would take me hours to do that.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome post Piston. I find it funny that if a average guy came on here and posted any of those routines a lot of people would flip out about over training and faults, but you can;t deny these results.

However these workouts were more than likely enhanced/bolstered by some outside factors ahah.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome post Piston. I find it funny that if a average guy came on here and posted any of those routines a lot of people would flip out about over training and faults, but you can;t deny these results.

However these workouts were more than likely enhanced/bolstered by some outside factors ahah.
thanks and definately, some might be natty :rolleyes:

krazy

Awards
...those who want to transform their entire physique into a living work of art--whether classical or decidedly more abstract.

Loved that line for some reason. Great article, too!

Gotta work the legs.