Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's the inner thigh,mine get sore from deep sq's,really sore,and when i say deep i mean down untill you cant physically go down anymore(the only way to sq).You could use the vagina tightening machine if not.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Sumo squat/deadlift
leg press w/ feet high/wide

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its the front of the lower leg.
the one that pops out when you press down with your heel.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have seen people on the internet put a dumbell in their feet have their legs hanging off the bench,and raising their toes up and down.I tried it and it sucked,so i stick with reverse toe raises on the leg press.I put my feet to where they are just completely on the platform and then raise as hard as i can with my heels.It doesn't take as much weight as regular calf raises.I have read that people have been able to bust through plateaus by working that muscle cause it was lagging.Much like being able to get bigger arms by making your back bigger.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the correction, Chad.

A way I've found is to sit on a seated cable row station, attach a short "t" bar (straight) to the cable, then put the bar around the upper half of your feet or toes. Then, you can contract.

The bar at my gym rotates along its axis, so I have to be careful not to let it roll off my foot.

But, these work.

Also, an afterthought - what if you just stood up, placed the end of a BB or EZ curl bar (weighted if you are the man) on your foot. Then, raise it off the ground by raising the front of your foot.

Hmmm... may try this. Hopefully it won't hurt my feet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the front of the lower leg.
the one that pops out when you press down with your heel.
The one that hurts like a B when you have "shin splints"?

Try doing toe raises. Stand on top of a box or something, like you're doing a calf raise, except your facing backwards. Squeeze your longus muscles to bring your toes up. Make sure you hold on to something for balance (I don't want my big guy gettin' hurt ;))

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. ill try all of those. ive been hitting my calfs a lot and have been seeing good results but i want to get the front bigger too.

thanks again.