- 01-28-2008, 02:37 PM
hey guys. last night i was military pressing and once i set it down i got a deep ache in my deltoid. when flexing it by clinching a weight it'd bulge out much moreso than my other. today it's still sore, i've been icing it and it kinda helps. no idea what i should do. should i just keep icing it? maybe some icy hot? thanks in advance guys
- 02-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Could have just spazzed it. Ice is good to keep the swelling down, ibuprofen I would take for the inflammation. Other than that, for me it takes a week or two to feel better.
Side note, I ice my shoulder for 15-30min at a time 4 times a day when I twang it. Always felt great afterwards
- 02-02-2008, 03:50 PM
I would continue to ice it and see how it goes. If it not better time to get an MRI to make sure.
I am heading the same place for both shoulders during the middle of the month.TEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wizzle47 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2012, 12:13 PM
- By Panther06 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2003, 11:24 PM
- By lunchbox in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:01 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 03-28-2003, 08:07 AM
- By RaulJimenez in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:16 PM