10 Week Size Surge

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.53%

10 Week Size Surge

This program is really worth a try. I had been training a while and my gains had started to stall, so I gave it a shot and I honestly believe it is one of the best, most-effective training protocols ever.

http://www.surviveall.net/ten_week_s...ge_booklet.htm

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.53%

BUMP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.28%

Thanks Sheesh. I bookmarked it and will give it a try later on this year to see if I like it.
    •   

4. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%

Just thought I'd throw my exp with this in here. Definitely a good workout, I gained about 8 pounds off of it, starting to overtrain at the end so I didnt do the last week but I'd say definitley worth a try.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if this is the iron man bulletin then yes its a fantastic program..it was just as great years before when arthur jones introduced it then u have steve holman shows up slaps his gimmick on and then gives u a phase 2 to the program,that made absolutley zero sense(as he was supposedly advocating less training)..the funny thing is reading letters in ironman and hearing people praise the first half of the program but say the other pof programs didnt yeild as great results..lol holmans a jackass in my opinion and i take great offense in him claiming mentzer was his influence..he never read the mans books..but i digress and am stepping off my soapbox and just reminding u this is only my opinion..so write it off as u will
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

i will give this program a try, it looks good.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.97%

Ha! I'm dragging this one out from the dead! Your welcome.

I'm starting this program this week. I've been doing 2-3 whole body workouts for the past month, but will be following this to the T.

If you've done this, what were your results from it? And did you follow it exactly?

My current stats are:
    6 foot
    179.5 lbs.
    12%

Waist is freakin' high of late, 34 1/2 inches! **** man!
    Arms are just over 14 inches. omg!
    Chest/back is 42 inches.
    Middle of quad is 23 inches

Don't laugh, these are flexed. Ha!
    Will also be doing 15 mins. or less 2-3 times a week of boxing, jump-roping-interval. And some basketball. Will be limiting these so they don't get in the way of my strength gains, etc. Will be sleeping 8-9 hrs.

Supps. will be:

Pre WO - Jacked by USPLabs
    Post WO - Nos Ether by Get Diesel
    DTP cycle by Get Diesel

Goals are to be 195 by the end of this year and 8 % with the bodyfat.

I love sprinting and will it be okay if I skip a leg WO for a sprint WO at the track once a week or maybe every other week?

Thanks for any imput you may have.

Oh, I also took before pics. about 4 weeks ago, and will take some after this program.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    Ha! I'm dragging this one out from the dead! Your welcome.

I'm starting this program this week. I've been doing 2-3 whole body workouts for the past month, but will be following this to the T.

If you've done this, what were your results from it? And did you follow it exactly?

My current stats are:
    6 foot
    179.5 lbs.
    12%

Waist is freakin' high of late, 34 1/2 inches! **** man!
    Arms are just over 14 inches. omg!
    Chest/back is 42 inches.
    Middle of quad is 23 inches

Don't laugh, these are flexed. Ha!
    Will also be doing 15 mins. or less 2-3 times a week of boxing, jump-roping-interval. And some basketball. Will be limiting these so they don't get in the way of my strength gains, etc. Will be sleeping 8-9 hrs.

Supps. will be:

Pre WO - Jacked by USPLabs
    Post WO - Nos Ether by Get Diesel
    DTP cycle by Get Diesel

Goals are to be 195 by the end of this year and 8 % with the bodyfat.

I love sprinting and will it be okay if I skip a leg WO for a sprint WO at the track once a week or maybe every other week?

Thanks for any imput you may have.

Oh, I also took before pics. about 4 weeks ago, and will take some after this program.
    15.5 pounds gained and about 7-8 pounds of fat loss in 5 months... whew I dunno man. Will you be cycling any hormones?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.35%

i wouldn't pass on any leg workouts.. sprints are great for endurance and fast twitch muscle fiber stimulation, but, nothing compares to grinding out some ass to the grass squats and stiff leg deads for putting size on the wheels.. throw the sprints in on an off day, or do them on an upper body day..
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.97%

Cool Tks for the imput you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    15.5 pounds gained and about 7-8 pounds of fat loss in 5 months... whew I dunno man. Will you be cycling any hormones?
    Maybe I'm shooting too high? It might be, but I'm going to just bust my ass & see what happens. Just the above supps, that's it. Will be mixing up the pre-WO supps, throw in some Spike or Uplift. And I'm not working much right now, it's my low season. So I can sleep 8-9 hrs. a night and will be taking a nap in the afternoon after lunch. Naps will be 30 mins. to 2 hrs. Haha, I wont set an alarm. ZZZZZZ ahahaha.

About the sprints, your right about that. Throw it in on an off day will work better.

Will be adding in some high intensity techinques here and there with this. I follow the guys at Iron Man, Steve Holman and Lawson, x-rep.com

So my new goal is to be 190lbs. 8 %bodyfat by the end of this yr. Been drinking less and less, only on weekends, a few cold ones...light beers and some Goose here & there. But tired of dishing out the dough for it. **** is expensive, but so damn good on the rocks with some olives!!

Been splurging on the weekends with cheat meals but it's tooooo much and I'm so bloated for days, gaining some fat around my waist, getting a small spare tire. I hate it. Will up my carbs on the weekend but will be clean at the same time. Just more brown rice, more sweet potatoes and some PB&J thrown in. That's it though.

Who ever wants to follow my progress I'll keep it here in my blog. Any imput is always welcome.

I DONT WANT TO BY 50 AND THINKING BACK THAT I WOULD HAVE PUT MORE INTO IT, WORKED HARDER. This **** is vital to me!
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

so how did the size surge do you?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

Thanks for the link.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  112 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%

[quote=Sheesh;10181]This program is really worth a try. I had been training a while and my gains had started to stall, so I gave it a shot and I honestly believe it is one of the best, most-effective training protocols ever.

Hi Sheesh, Thanks for sharing the link about the 10 week size surge. I read that all and found much effective... That's nice post thanks for posting and keep sharing more........
    Galvin
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

anyone successfully used this program,im wondering if its been logged before.....back in the day starting out bb i used to always want to get that book for 9.95

Similar Forum Threads

1. golden oldie..the 10 week size surge!!
    By gidemon in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. 10 Week 1test4AD Pic
    By Renton405 in forum Pics
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:14 AM
  3. 10 week cutting cycle? To Long?
    By Buc4Life04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 02:24 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle