Any ideas about this workout?

  1. Registered User
    bkoguy07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    313

    Any ideas about this workout?


    Let me know what you guys think of this workout... I am hitting arms hard on this workout because my arms seem to react better to tougher and more frequent workouts... and I used to hit chest twice a week but I believed I was overtraining.. so i stopped... anyways Ideas and opinions appreciated.



  2. Registered User
    bkoguy07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    313

    I will be intaking alot of protein probably close to 190 grams a day with 3 meals a day (college) and supplements include Jungle warfare, badass mass, pro anabol, restore, and retain 2. Thanks guys
  3. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    670

    Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    Let me know what you guys think of this workout... I am hitting arms hard on this workout because my arms seem to react better to tougher and more frequent workouts... and I used to hit chest twice a week but I believed I was overtraining.. so i stopped... anyways Ideas and opinions appreciated.


    What are your goals? Which body type are you? This is too much volume in my opinion. Only the purest mesomorph would respond to it, and not very well.
    •   
       

  4. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    670

    Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    I will be intaking alot of protein probably close to 190 grams a day with 3 meals a day (college) and supplements include Jungle warfare, badass mass, pro anabol, restore, and retain 2. Thanks guys
    At 19 you should stay away from JW or anything else that F*&%ks with your HPTA. You need the following:

    1) A good multi-mineral with zinc and magnesium
    2) Multi-vitamin
    3) Omega oils (over 1 gram total EPA). Good for your joints, metabolism, cholesterol and hormonal levels.
    4) A calcium supplement
    5) Creatine (cycle on 12 weeks and off four)
    6) Protein (very important immediately after you work out)
    7) A good diet 40% good carbs & Protien and 20% good fats. (Try to eat at least 5 meals per day - two can be snacks.
    8) A minimum of 1 gram of protein for every pound of body weight.
    9) At least a gallon of water per day.
    10) As much rest as you can get.
  5. Registered User
    bkoguy07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    313

    K, I'm trying to gain about 10 lbs of lean muscle and lean to around 6% bf... I'm 6'3" at 180-185 at 10% now.. I think I'm mesomorph,I gained 30lbs in a few months of lean muscle, 33 inch vert 4.5 40 yard dash, always gained mass decently easy... and definately stronger then my friends.. I think thats meso... also... What should I change the workout too if its too much volume? Like what should I cut out?
  6. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    I think having shoulders the day after chest is bad. Every time I've tried that I've had a crap shoulder workout. Too many of the same muscles get used, and they need time to recover.
  7. Registered User
    bkoguy07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    25
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    313

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I think having shoulders the day after chest is bad. Every time I've tried that I've had a crap shoulder workout. Too many of the same muscles get used, and they need time to recover.
    Yeah that's true... I could flip it with the leg workout
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any comment about this?
    By JeremyNG25 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:20 AM
  2. any ideas about this
    By ckey111 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 07:17 AM
  3. Need any ideas for this recomp stack
    By Vipersg123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:20 AM
  4. need alot of advice about this workout regime
    By keater824 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 06:42 PM
  5. Thinking about this-Any advice?
    By MarktheShark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in