exercises that build biceps long head
- 12-29-2007, 06:35 PM
- 12-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Anything that stresses the lower portion on the lift. The long is distally located compared to the short head. Hence, preacher curls are often recommended to develop the long head. However, any movement where momentum is not used in the lift will stimulate the long head.M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Incline dumbell curls, sit on the incline bench with the upper arms perpendicular to the floor. Keep your upper arms as immobile as possible, though towards the end of the concentric, they will move. Try lots of angles on the icline, lower angles may put you in danger of a strain, depending on your flexibility.
The Truth is, there is no Truth.
01-01-2008, 04:22 AM
01-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lennoxchi in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2009, 09:58 PM
- By airram479 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
- By The Doberman in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2005, 01:40 PM
- By stratvox in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:47 PM
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2003, 07:32 PM