- 12-27-2007, 08:17 PM
- 12-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Always thinking Safety first haha cause you dont want to end up back where you were a year ago.
So depending on how your rehab went i would ask your doc where you are in regards to ACL strength and ROM. If its all good then I would start with Leg Ext, Squats, also laying ham curls hit that ACL from all angles!
BUT FIRST STARTING OUT KEEP 3/4 MOTION dont go full range of motion starting out then if there are no sings of possible re-injury then go full range
Similar Forum Threads
- By rabidmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 04:09 PM
- By Raceraptor in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2006, 09:42 PM
- By NickW in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:52 AM
- By GetYourWeightUp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
- By judge-mental in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2005, 02:05 PM