arms and body

2noob

Awards
I do tris the same day as my chest and bis the same day as my back. After i do chest/back my tris/bis fails quickly and i cannot lift heavy for tri/bi exercises. The question is, is it more effective to combine arms with chest and back or instead have an arms day when i concentrate on bis and tris?

For example this is what i do for chest and tris:
flat BB bench 3 sets
incline DB bench 3 sets
weighted Wide grip dips 3 sets
cable cross over 3 sets
close grip dip 3 sets
close grip bench 3 sets
skull crusher 3 sets

if i dont do them on the same day i can do a lot more heavier for the tris but when i do them on the same day, i can only lift light and fail easy.

any solutions?

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
I've tried it many different ways, i feel that i can make more noticeable gains working the body parts as follows......

Chest/Bis
Tris/Shoulders/Forearms
Back/Abs
Legs

but everyone's anatomy is different there everyone responds differently. if i were you, i'd try switching it from Chest and Tris to Chest and Bi's. Leaving Tris and Back.

smoundzou

smoundzou

Awards
I think you just answered your own question and don't realize it.. If you're working Tri's with Chest and Bi's with Back.. Both Bi's and Tri's are getting hammered.. thus why you don't have the strength to work them much more. Looking at your chest/Tri routine below... way too much stuff..

If you're a beginner and from your name I'll assume you are.. Here's a much better Chest / Tri routine

1 Warmup set
3-4 working sets

Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Incline Flyes
Weighted Bench Dips/ Weighted Dips or Skull Crushers.

One execise for tri's is all you need.. they're getting hammered with all the bench work you're doing.

I do tris the same day as my chest and bis the same day as my back. After i do chest/back my tris/bis fails quickly and i cannot lift heavy for tri/bi exercises. The question is, is it more effective to combine arms with chest and back or instead have an arms day when i concentrate on bis and tris?

For example this is what i do for chest and tris:
flat BB bench 3 sets
incline DB bench 3 sets
weighted Wide grip dips 3 sets
cable cross over 3 sets
close grip dip 3 sets
close grip bench 3 sets
skull crusher 3 sets

if i dont do them on the same day i can do a lot more heavier for the tris but when i do them on the same day, i can only lift light and fail easy.

any solutions?