Developing lower lats?
- 12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
- 12-11-2008, 01:36 PMThe Truth is, there is no Truth.
- 12-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Not a planche pull-up... Although this guy just looks like a tool.
YouTube - No Feet Pushups (planche pushups) and Pull-ups 21-15-9 3:15
YouTube - 11-05-2007 some weird pullup thing
This guy, was trained by circus monkeys!
YouTube - Clapping Pullups
12-12-2008, 04:30 AM
You can try standing DB rows. Dont use a bench to put your knee on like usual DB rows. Bend over, with the DB starting in front of you on ground, and put the forearm of the arm not being used on your quad. Do rows that way,..... they will hit practically what you were before, with the addition of the lower lats being targeted more in the movement due to the angle, and the DB being pulled more "over" the body. I saw a pic of Branch Warren doin these like 2 years ago,..tried them myself,....been doing them ever since.
12-12-2008, 06:51 AM
This is an example of hanging scapular retractions and hit the lower lats esp. YouTube - Hanging Scapular Retraction
01-19-2009, 06:17 PM
I've always had great lower lat development, check out musculardevelopment.com for their tip of the week, its for lower lats this time, its just hammer strength rows. Whenever I do them I make sure to bring my elbow around my back a bit to get the scapular rotation.
03-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doss in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2012, 12:05 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:51 PM
- By Rugger in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2008, 10:05 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:05 AM
- By FitModel in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-31-2007, 03:21 PM