Hiit

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried my first HIIT on the stationary bike today. 10 mins, then cooled down with a slow 5 mins. I am used to longer cardio sessions, but they are getting me nowhere hear lately. Next session going to try HIIT running. Todays went really well.

Anybody do much of these type workouts?

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Your doing it right correct? HIIT is going balls out crazy for how ever you can last, say 1min, rest 1 min, going balls out insane crazy 1 min etc etc. If its to easy, up the resistance!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your doing it right correct? HIIT is going balls out crazy for how ever you can last, say 1min, rest 1 min, going balls out insane crazy 1 min etc etc. If its to easy, up the resistance!
It was my first one. Let's see....

30 secs sprint set at a 15 level resistance, the drop down to level 5 for a recovery, then repeat till 10 minutes completed. 5 minute cool down just to burn a few more calories. Balls to the wall? I was really winded afterwards, but I think the real test will be when I do this while running. I am satisfied with the one I did yesterday though. Balls crazy...? I don't know, it felt pretty rough, but maybe I could've done a little higher level resistance, but I was pushing as hards as I could. We'll see. Thanks for the input.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ya just pretend your being chased by a 600lb rabid dog! You could also try and work your way to 1min intervals. I am sure running with hit you harder, throw a little incline on there and go! Goodluck HIIT sucks