- 11-13-2007, 07:03 PM
- 11-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Your doing it right correct? HIIT is going balls out crazy for how ever you can last, say 1min, rest 1 min, going balls out insane crazy 1 min etc etc. If its to easy, up the resistance!
- 11-14-2007, 07:39 AM
30 secs sprint set at a 15 level resistance, the drop down to level 5 for a recovery, then repeat till 10 minutes completed. 5 minute cool down just to burn a few more calories. Balls to the wall? I was really winded afterwards, but I think the real test will be when I do this while running. I am satisfied with the one I did yesterday though. Balls crazy...? I don't know, it felt pretty rough, but maybe I could've done a little higher level resistance, but I was pushing as hards as I could. We'll see. Thanks for the input.
11-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Ya just pretend your being chased by a 600lb rabid dog! You could also try and work your way to 1min intervals. I am sure running with hit you harder, throw a little incline on there and go! Goodluck HIIT sucks
Similar Forum Threads
- By Changing in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
- By foreverdown92 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2005, 10:38 PM
- By undergrad in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2003, 01:44 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2003, 01:18 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:10 PM