Shoulder Help

1. Shoulder Help

ok, i have been lifting seriously for a few years now and i just got done a very sucessful epi cycle in my opinion. i have one problem though, my shoulders. no matter what i do and how much i eat i cant seem to put any mass or strength on. i believe that my diet is good because i notice differences in all other muscle groups, so maybe it is in my training regimen. i am not sure which delt is lacking but my shoulders dont bulge out from the sides like i want them to, so i assume it is my medial deltoid. are there any suggestions as to how i should attack the shoulders or any workouts that have been very sucessful for anyone in the past.
    please be specific with any suggestions

thanks a lot in advance

2. My shoulder workout

BB overhead
    db overhead
    side db raises
    rear pec deck. See profile pic for rear bi shoulder pics.
    •   

3. thanks for the reply. how do you side raises? do you keep your arms straight and you less weight or do you bend the elbow a little and bend at the waist?

thanks

4. I keep a slight bend in the elbow, dont bend at the waist though.

5. ok thanks a lot
    •   

6. Arnolds!!!

7. Ahhh i love shoulders and my best body part......this is my routine

-seated military press in smith
    -upright rows in smith
    -side lat raises standing
    -seated bentover raises
    -seated front raises
    -shruggs(high rep) DB
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. I like to do drop sets with the cables for side raises. I usually put these somewhere in the middle of the workout, but when I get done w/ them my shoulders are screamin and pumped to the max.

9. I'm not a huge fan of Thibaudeau, but I like the 'Muscle Clean Push Press'.

TESTOSTERONE NATION - The Shoulder Training Bible

X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. looking for a bit of shoulder help
    By jhlfc18 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:31 PM
  2. Shoulder help please
    By n5605r in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:45 AM
  3. Shoulder help
    By quigley in forum Training Forum