• Legend!
  • Established
I am finishing(3 days left) of a 4wk Havoc cycle

wk1 10mg

wk2 20mg

wk3 30mg

wk4 40mg

Took liver longer, milk this, haw ber,ryr and coq10 during cycle
my pct will be nolva(research chem) 30-30-20-10 also diesel test hardcore and retain2(start 2nd week)

My question is as for training during pct how would you train do light workouts? lift same but cut down frequency i am not really sure the best way to lift during pct also cardio i cut from 5 times a week 30 minutes oliptical trainer to 3 times per week 20 minutes same machine how should i run cardio pct

I have gained 9 lbs on cycle got stronger and had no sides to speak of maybe slight hair loss

my goals were mostly recomp and i did see some body comp changes which were nice and my continued goal is to recomp some more looking for more defininition than mass. I have some h-drol from cel but will not due that till around March 08

my stats are

45 yrs old

training 3+ yrs

5' 10"

254lbs(was 245 b4 cycle)

bf% don't know never had it done

any help would be great

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
anyone any suggestions please
Continue to lift heavy. Keep the intensity up. Lower the volume and frequency as needed so as to ensure that your now lower recuperative ability isn't unduly taxed.

Your strength may go down but don't be discouraged keep lifting as heavy as you can. Allow plenty of time to recover between workouts and continue to eat to help maintain gains and increase recovery. PCT is not the time to diet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should always train as if your life and the lives of your loved ones depended on it. - dsade

Its really about intensity, not about what weight is on the bar. And you should really always train the same intensity wise, giving it all you've got.

In PCT with potentially higher cortisol levels, as well as having low testosterone and no exogenous androgens in you your body is about as catabolic towards muscle as you can get. Working out REALLY hard during PCT will help maintain your gains. If you go light, your body is all the more likely to start just eating up that new muscle mass. Use BCAAs in the morning and thru the day if possible, it should help. don't need crazy megadoses, but a few grams between meals should help a lot

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I always train hard but try to keep workouts to 50min to help minimize my cortisol from shooting even higher. The supps you have will help for sure just train hard but smart and eat keep your calories clean.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always train hard but try to keep workouts to 50min to help minimize my cortisol from shooting even higher. The supps you have will help for sure just train hard but smart and eat keep your calories clean.
I posted this in the ES forum which is somewhat of a rebuttal to the high cortisol levels after for example 50 min of weight training.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/78169-long-workouts.html

Also cortisol is a bit over played in PCT from what I have seen. But I agree you should keep the intensity up and slightly lower volume.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks so much that helps me out alot i was going to go lighter but now will stick to what i was doing i thank you all who replied it is this type of info that will help someone like me that has alot less experience in training and what to do post cycle to keep gains. I did alot of searchs on training during pct and got very little info and what i did get varied greatly again thank you