Answers

Smile How to train during pct

I am finishing(3 days left) of a 4wk Havoc cycle

wk1 10mg

wk2 20mg

wk3 30mg

wk4 40mg

Took liver longer, milk this, haw ber,ryr and coq10 during cycle
    my pct will be nolva(research chem) 30-30-20-10 also diesel test hardcore and retain2(start 2nd week)

My question is as for training during pct how would you train do light workouts? lift same but cut down frequency i am not really sure the best way to lift during pct also cardio i cut from 5 times a week 30 minutes oliptical trainer to 3 times per week 20 minutes same machine how should i run cardio pct

I have gained 9 lbs on cycle got stronger and had no sides to speak of maybe slight hair loss

my goals were mostly recomp and i did see some body comp changes which were nice and my continued goal is to recomp some more looking for more defininition than mass. I have some h-drol from cel but will not due that till around March 08

my stats are

45 yrs old

training 3+ yrs

5' 10"

254lbs(was 245 b4 cycle)

bf% don't know never had it done

any help would be great

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Question

anyone any suggestions please
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    anyone any suggestions please
    Continue to lift heavy. Keep the intensity up. Lower the volume and frequency as needed so as to ensure that your now lower recuperative ability isn't unduly taxed.

Your strength may go down but don't be discouraged keep lifting as heavy as you can. Allow plenty of time to recover between workouts and continue to eat to help maintain gains and increase recovery. PCT is not the time to diet.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You should always train as if your life and the lives of your loved ones depended on it. - dsade

Its really about intensity, not about what weight is on the bar. And you should really always train the same intensity wise, giving it all you've got.

In PCT with potentially higher cortisol levels, as well as having low testosterone and no exogenous androgens in you your body is about as catabolic towards muscle as you can get. Working out REALLY hard during PCT will help maintain your gains. If you go light, your body is all the more likely to start just eating up that new muscle mass. Use BCAAs in the morning and thru the day if possible, it should help. don't need crazy megadoses, but a few grams between meals should help a lot
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Gate Keeper
    Answers

I always train hard but try to keep workouts to 50min to help minimize my cortisol from shooting even higher. The supps you have will help for sure just train hard but smart and eat keep your calories clean.
  6. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    I always train hard but try to keep workouts to 50min to help minimize my cortisol from shooting even higher. The supps you have will help for sure just train hard but smart and eat keep your calories clean.
    I posted this in the ES forum which is somewhat of a rebuttal to the high cortisol levels after for example 50 min of weight training.

Long Workouts

Also cortisol is a bit over played in PCT from what I have seen. But I agree you should keep the intensity up and slightly lower volume.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Smile

Thanks so much that helps me out alot i was going to go lighter but now will stick to what i was doing i thank you all who replied it is this type of info that will help someone like me that has alot less experience in training and what to do post cycle to keep gains. I did alot of searchs on training during pct and got very little info and what i did get varied greatly again thank you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to workout during PCT
    By gcj036 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
  2. How to train after PCT.
    By iwitbad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 02:31 PM
  3. How To Workout During PCT?
    By juice3320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
  4. What's the best way to train during PCT?
    By Pork Grind in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 02:11 PM
  5. How To Train Yourself
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 03:19 PM