- 10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Lately I've really been picking up the volume in my training, which consists of:
running (at least 4 days a week, normally 5)
swimming (around 3 days a week, following a speed run session)
lifting (around 3 days a week, not counting light bodyweight exercises)
I'm fairly new to training at this kind of volume, and I don't want to burn out. I don't think I will, but the occasional sluggishness does not help one bit. Any ideas on ways to supplement the CNS in recovery? As in diet tips, supplementaion ideas, or even workout times. Basically, I'm looking for some insurance to make sure I don't overtrain and go the other way with my training.
As a side note, I eat a clean diet consisting of the same foods:
Chicken, occasional lean ground turkey/ground hamburg, fish
Whole grain pasta, brown rice, oatmeal
Veggies and apples/bananas
Generally comes out to be around 50g fat/400g carbs/200g protein. That is complete estimate however.
Along with some other supplements, I take Anabolic Pump/P-slin before my carbohydrate heavy meals (3 a day, around 100g carbs each). A multivitamin and fish oils are present at each of these three carbohydrate meals, along with sesamin 3 times a day.
- 10-17-2007, 01:15 AM
IMO great diet, plenty of sleep and the occasional week off always works for me.
- 10-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bachovas in forum Weight LossReplies: 58Last Post: 10-20-2003, 07:11 PM
- By John Benz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:50 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:01 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:06 PM