- 10-15-2007, 05:57 AM
- 10-15-2007, 03:21 PM
upright barbell rows
low pulley rows to neck
smith machine shrugs
- 10-16-2007, 08:18 AM
I do all them, thats why ive just ordered a neck strap. My traps are ok but my actual neck needs the strengthening...Should written more clearly, whats the best way to use this new strap?
10-17-2007, 12:17 AM
You can do neck exercises on the hamstring machine. You can also put plates on your forehead/behind the head. If your gonna be doing neck curls, do light weights high reps.
Deadlifts/rack pulls also make the neck thick and strong. But you gotta move decent weight to get decent size.
10-17-2007, 02:21 AM
I can vouch for using plates on the forehead/behind the head - definitely made my neck more firm, and thickened it out a little....but as mentioned use low weight/high reps or you'll strain your neck.
10-18-2007, 02:00 PM
So you mean lie on a flat bench with ur head hanging off the end and lift/lower the weight placed on your forehead?
10-18-2007, 02:05 PM
10-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Sweet! Cheers people...That coupled with my new neck strap should do the trick ose:
10-18-2007, 06:07 PM
goodluck to a new and bigger neck in the near future
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 189Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:26 AM
- By lategainer in forum PicsReplies: 60Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:38 AM
- By Squiboy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2004, 07:07 PM
- By polski_69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2003, 10:47 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:52 PM