- 10-06-2007, 10:12 PM
- 5'9" 171 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I have a condition known as runners knee. There's several things that can cause it. Major factors being quad strength imbalances or having knock knees. Several other things. I don't know if anyone is familiar with this. Basically, these imbalances pull the knee cap to one side. The doctor told me my tear drop quad was too strong for my outer quad. I also have knock knees. You guys know what I can do to try and fix this? I hurt my knee worse diong squats the other day. Basically bounced out of the squat. It feels alright now. I been taking it easy. What is a good exercise to really work my outer thigh?
Similar Forum Threads
- By TryHard23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2012, 02:30 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:25 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2003, 02:00 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:40 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 12:37 PM