How to squat deeper

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yea seen that one at MMI long time ago

it looks like his elbows hit his legs then he goes back up but its hard to tell

this guy only goes down half way but some impressive poundage
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

this video is pretty good
    YouTube - zercher squats 315+chains

KABUKI IS DA MAN
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    •   

2. Hey Nycste. Try it without the weights, perhaps even with those lioght bars most gyms ususally keep in the stretching area. I know it won't make you look very strong but getting the form down is very important for results and of course safety. I did a few sets with just the bar then made small increments. if you get the move right you definitely feel it attacking your quads in a way you've never felt before, but ytou will also feel it in your core and arms and front delts. The whole frontal plane of my body was sore for a few days.

3. Quote Originally Posted by psychospic View Post
    Hey Nycste. Try it without the weights, perhaps even with those lioght bars most gyms ususally keep in the stretching area. I know it won't make you look very strong but getting the form down is very important for results and of course safety. I did a few sets with just the bar then made small increments. if you get the move right you definitely feel it attacking your quads in a way you've never felt before, but ytou will also feel it in your core and arms and front delts. The whole frontal plane of my body was sore for a few days.
    think ill use the bar i got at home with some weight and record it with my camera then upload them and we can make fun of me

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injured my back during squats how to proceed?
    By marcink99 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. How to increase squat weight and get bigger chest
    By NFLforNBA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. How to do Squat & DeadLift without targetting the gluteus?
    By anabolicmuscles in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:33 PM
  4. How to Increase my Squat
    By IronMarc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:16 PM
  5. How to Schedule Cardio and Squats?
    By pcn in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 09:01 AM