- 09-19-2007, 02:05 PM
It's time for me to switch up the training. I've come up with a low volume, 4 days a week, routine. I've never done a 4day split but with my shedule I think this will work great.
Alot of compund movements
Sets: 12 for larger, 9 for smaller
Rest: 2min between large groups, 1min between smaller groups, 3minutes between large to small exercises.
Movements: 2 large followed by 1 isolation for every musle group.
I am going to be doing this routine for 4 weeks while logging Neovar + RPM. Then takeing a week off and switching my routine again to a 5 day split.
Any suggestions or does this look good?Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
- 09-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Ahhh, Max-OT training. I have spent many a lifting session using these principles.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 09-19-2007, 02:12 PM
How'd it work for ya?Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
09-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Works great for me. I am a low volume guy, so it is perfect for me.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks Rodja, anybody else got anything?
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsHectic in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:38 AM
- By Beowulf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2005, 04:37 PM
- By hogiejoe in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2005, 03:30 PM
- By SummusMentis in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2003, 05:59 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 08:58 PM