- 09-19-2007, 04:05 PM
It's time for me to switch up the training. I've come up with a low volume, 4 days a week, routine. I've never done a 4day split but with my shedule I think this will work great.
Alot of compund movements
Sets: 12 for larger, 9 for smaller
Rest: 2min between large groups, 1min between smaller groups, 3minutes between large to small exercises.
Movements: 2 large followed by 1 isolation for every musle group.
I am going to be doing this routine for 4 weeks while logging Neovar + RPM. Then takeing a week off and switching my routine again to a 5 day split.
Any suggestions or does this look good?Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
- 09-19-2007, 04:11 PM
09-19-2007, 04:12 PM
09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
09-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsHectic in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2007, 04:38 AM
- By Beowulf in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2005, 06:37 PM
- By hogiejoe in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2005, 05:30 PM
- By SummusMentis in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:59 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:58 PM