Best all-in-one wieght station?
- 09-16-2007, 09:11 AM
- 09-16-2007, 09:42 AM
thats cool your concerned with your folks health.....though i know nothing about home gyms..The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 09-16-2007, 11:49 AM
09-16-2007, 11:57 AM
I would get them doing some calesthetics and some basic cardio to start. You've gotta get them into wanting to exercise first. No sense wasting money on an unused gym membership or a weight training station that collects dust, or has laundry hanging from it.
Just a simple workout:
bodyweight squats, pushups, situps, pullups, jumping jacks, etc.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
Similar Forum Threads
- By BaddAndy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:29 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-09-2009, 01:00 AM
- By zieglmv9 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:53 PM
- By Ubiyca in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:47 PM
- By zieglmv9 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:38 PM