forearm tendontis won't heal - AnabolicMinds.com

forearm tendontis won't heal

1. New Member

forearm tendontis won't heal

Anyone dealt with this and have any specific advice on how they dealt with it in terms of p/t and moving back into training. First of all I am taking Cissus bulk about 5g/day, Celadrin 1/2 tsp 2x/day, omega 3 fish oils, Glutamine powder 1 tsp/ 3x/day, BCAA's bulk 1/4 tsp 3x/day, PGHT 5 on 2 off for past two weeks, waiting for Oratropin order. I had tennis elbow in my left arm which seems to have healed but tendonitis in my r. forearm won't heal. It feels better at times but if I lift even lightly (1-2 sets 15 reps of incline dumbell chest, 1-2 sets 15 reps barbell row, pull downs 1-2 sets 15 reps, 1 set assisted dips, dumbell wrist curls 2 sets 10 lbs. 15 reps, dumbell wrist extensions 2 sets 10 lbs.) Wondering if a few issues could be the problem. Doing too much too soon? Does excessive caffeine intake impede healing (400-500mg/day)? Too much time on the computer, at work and at home. Any suggestions from people, who may have dealt with this, re: how they specifically did p/t and worked back into training would be appreciated. Also anyone feel any of these factors are impeding the healing? I know probably computer time as well as possibly too much too fast. What about caffeine? thanks for any help
    Last edited by glipp; 09-01-2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: left word out

2. Board Sponsor

I had the same problem, and someone gave me the same advice i'll give you. Take it easy for a while, do the workouts that you feel comfotable with but the ones that cause you pain take it easy on. Also take an anti-inflamatory regularly for a while (3 weeks or so)
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JakeVendetta View Post
    I had the same problem, and someone gave me the same advice i'll give you. Take it easy for a while, do the workouts that you feel comfotable with but the ones that cause you pain take it easy on. Also take an anti-inflamatory regularly for a while (3 weeks or so)
    Not a bad suggestion. I have gone the anti-inflamatory route and I know this works for some however this has been going on since June for me and is getting very frustrating. I didn't even lift at all for the last few months and just the past couple weeks have been getting back in the gym. Anyone have a similar experience with suggestions as to how they were able to successfully do p/t and ease back in the gym?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pain in forearm, hand, and fingers won't go away
    By houstontexas in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 01:55 PM
  2. Pain in forearms
    By 2cAnnons in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 12:30 AM
  3. For those who think they won't grow anymore
    By Technics in forum Supplements