Everything & Anything DC!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I may be able to give a very accurate opinion on DC Training come March as I am currently in discussions with Dante & Doug about doing 2 months of training with their "online" supervision. We are still discussing details but at this time it look very possible. I will keep you posted...


  2. that would be so awesome.... would love to hear what that's like, thanks
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    that would be so awesome.... would love to hear what that's like, thanks
    It may still happen but a review wont happen until April or May. Due to the cost, just let me say DC aint cheap, I am more than likely going to put it off until after the first of the year. With kids and xmas the expense is a little hard to justify. Additionally with all the holidays and their time requirements I do not know if I can devote a true 100% to the training.
    I will keep the thread posted...

  4. Bump for DC'erzzzz

  5. I had no idea this damn thread was here!I've been "living"off subscribed threads for a while now.I have been dc'ing for almost two weeks now.WO's will repeat themselves next Mon.I absolutely love it!!!I started it with havoc,I have a log in the cycle info section"Pantera's vulgar display of power!!!"I will start posting weights and reps on MON to show increases from the havoc(hopefully)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    thnx pp. are there other approved shoulder exercises? I remember there wasn't anything for the rear delts
    Their are no approved exercises.Anything goes.Just remember safety first,and heavy lifts are better than lighter lifts.

  7. I also wanted to say thanks for posting this PP!I don't know why I didn't think about it!Intense muscle.com is the best site to learn DC.Only thing is it's about dead over there!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I also wanted to say thanks for posting this PP!I don't know why I didn't think about it!Intense muscle.com is the best site to learn DC.Only thing is it's about dead over there!
    Im glad you are finding it useful. There were so many questions at the time and alot of guys were doing DC so i wanted to consolidate it in one thread but i guess it got lost. Ive been thinking of going DC again, its a good strength program and itll get you past a few stagnant times imo. Repped. Kick ass guys and lets get this thread going again!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Im glad you are finding it useful. There were so many questions at the time and alot of guys were doing DC so i wanted to consolidate it in one thread but i guess it got lost. Ive been thinking of going DC again, its a good strength program and itll get you past a few stagnant times imo. Repped. Kick ass guys and lets get this thread going again!
    I have always thought about powerlifting for a while to help out with strength.I have done the whole bb'ing with low reps all out,or here and there,but IDK....DC is great IMO for a power bodybuilding program as they call it.I have had this urge to be one of the stronger guys lately.I don't feel weak for my size at all,far from it actually.But I don't feel strong for my size either.I want that.I'm tired of the bigger,but out of shape guys out lifting me........

  10. I don't have anything to add but I will be doing DC sometime in early august. And plan on using it thru my bulk. Should be extremely interesting. I dont know if i'll log it but I'll be sure to post before and after EVERYTHING for you guys. Thanks again Piston!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  11. DW, good **** man. Hey send me some free **** haha.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't have anything to add but I will be doing DC sometime in early august. And plan on using it thru my bulk. Should be extremely interesting. I dont know if i'll log it but I'll be sure to post before and after EVERYTHING for you guys. Thanks again Piston!
    DW, good **** man. Hey, send me some free ****...haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    DW, good **** man. Hey, send me some free ****...haha
    just buy me a plane ticket out to your place and I'll bring a bunch of LG shizzle for ya hahaha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Just throwing this out there but what exactly is Dante's cardio recommendations? I've seen morning fasted 45 min incline walking, then I've seen the suggestion of HIIT? Which is it? Still reading...

  15. I believe cardio is done 0-2 times a week off season and virtually everyday when cutting.


    Low impact @ 45 min of walking.


    And use some type of thermogenic fat burner+usnic acid (I wouldn't recommend the usnic acid).


    There's not much in terms of diet/cardio with doggcrapp.


    It's like a taboo thing to talk about or something.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Just throwing this out there but what exactly is Dante's cardio recommendations? I've seen morning fasted 45 min incline walking, then I've seen the suggestion of HIIT? Which is it? Still reading...
    Usually to do it on off days,but it doesn't matter.Cardio and abs are up to you from what I have read...

  17. Royd.


    what is your avatar supposed to be ?

  18. It seemed suspicious looking to me so I liked it. No other reason lol

    Yeah I can handle the diet part, just wasnt sure on cardio. I can actually cut quite well without cardio....its just that I would hate only being in the gym 3x/week. WTF do you do all week with all the extra free time!

  19. Yea the diet part kinda gets me to. I guess it does have rules. Eat 2x's your BW in protein and eat that first in every meal then EFA's then fill up on carbs if need be.

    Dont eat carbs after 6pm, only green veggies.

    Seems simple to me

    but yea he doesn't like to talk about, could be because this is "his" thing and people pay big bucks to do this and it suppose to be private.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I have always thought about powerlifting for a while to help out with strength.I have done the whole bb'ing with low reps all out,or here and there,but IDK....DC is great IMO for a power bodybuilding program as they call it.I have had this urge to be one of the stronger guys lately.I don't feel weak for my size at all,far from it actually.But I don't feel strong for my size either.I want that.I'm tired of the bigger,but out of shape guys out lifting me........
    damn bro, i have felt the EXACT same way for the past few months! weird...time to ****IN CHANGE THAT!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It seemed suspicious looking to me so I liked it. No other reason lol

    Yeah I can handle the diet part, just wasnt sure on cardio. I can actually cut quite well without cardio....its just that I would hate only being in the gym 3x/week. WTF do you do all week with all the extra free time!
    ****kkkkk :chick:

  22. Btw anyone do DC without a spotter? My new gym is nice, but sometimes I am literally the only person in there, and they dont have HS equipment.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw anyone do DC without a spotter? My new gym is nice, but sometimes I am literally the only person in there, and they dont have HS equipment.
    Yea I did a couple DC workouts last winter. I would just use DB's or the smith machine. I kinda got to know when there was no one there to work around what exercises.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw anyone do DC without a spotter? My new gym is nice, but sometimes I am literally the only person in there, and they dont have HS equipment.
    I NEVER use a spotter bro. UNFORTUNATELY without one, the smythe machine will be your best friend, but whatever. It's not like you won't grow from using it. I am just not a fan of it restricting your natural range of motion. Stay tuned to my log as you will see what exercises work well with no spotter just like DW said: smythe machine and DB's man.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It seemed suspicious looking to me so I liked it. No other reason lol

    Yeah I can handle the diet part, just wasnt sure on cardio. I can actually cut quite well without cardio....its just that I would hate only being in the gym 3x/week. WTF do you do all week with all the extra free time!
    Bass's reply is the best......but eat man!EAT!!!!!Do cardio tues and thur if you want.DC may make you happy to have days off after a while...Two weeks did it to me....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Btw anyone do DC without a spotter? My new gym is nice, but sometimes I am literally the only person in there, and they dont have HS equipment.
    I hate the smith machine!Absolutley hate it!!!!And everyone else loves it.So what I'm getting at is I'd have to wait for it.I know guys who walk straight to the SM,and perform half,if not their whole wo on it.They go from that to cablesAnyways I use mostly db's due to DC now.Now for legs I do back sq's,front sq's,and leg press.I'm sorry but I'm not doing legs on machines everytime!I'm proud of my legs and they didn't get there from ****ing self suported,balanced machines!!!!So I don't end on negatives cause I can't.I don't on the leg press either,just way too awkward I'd imagine.For the static hold I grab a pair of 50lb db's to do it.

    Like bass says though,you will grow from the SM.But what I hate about it,besides taking away your natural ROM,is all you have to do is push.Theirs no balancing which is exactly what makes free weights more affective than machines.

  27. I was reading the cycles for pennies doc (longggggg), but I noticed the following gem. I was always thinking the stretches given are not really flexible for change, however that doesnt look to be true:

    Yikeso you cycle/change up your stretches for each muscle .. oer do yuo always do the same stretch for each muscle? I'm throwing in a little variety and it it seems to help.

    Doggcrapp: hey yikes i overlooked this question a couple weeks ago and I went back and saw it today sorry bout that....I think out new stretches all the time and I'll try them out--I absolutely hate stretching my hamstrings so I try different ones for the hams all the time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I was reading the cycles for pennies doc (longggggg), but I noticed the following gem. I was always thinking the stretches given are not really flexible for change, however that doesnt look to be true:
    yea bro, i will be doing the same thing. IMO if the stretch is painful and extreme, then it'll work, lol. just be creative.

  29. Most DC stuff isn't written in stone...

  30. The biggest thing for me doing DC is recovery. Since I've been in grad school going only 3x a week is ok for me. However, my recovery time is very long. After doing chest, I just want to lie on the floor of the gym and not move.


    When you start getting really high in weight is when your CNS gets to the point of nearly being trashed.


    DC training benefits more natural bodybuilders, IMO since forces muscle growth.

    The whole high volume thing is really stale esp as a natural.


    When you are on steroids, any training program works.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:57 PM
  2. Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Creatine
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:28 AM
  3. Everything You Need To Know About CLEN!
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
  5. Keto EVERYTHING Recipes, Products, etc...
    By WYD02 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Log in
Log in